_seven_

I went to the group of guys and almost got hit by flying food. Everyone had something to cover themselves with as protection.

"Hey! Throw one more of those thing I'm-" Gally got cut off by food hitting him in the head.

"We come in peace!"

"Gally, what happened?" Thomas asked running up to us. Newt and I took shelter with Winston.

"I don't think she likes us very much." Newt laughed.

"What do you want from me!?" The girl yelled.

"Hey, look we just wanna talk!" Thomas called. Food was still being thrown down at us.

"Take cover y'all! Take cover!" Fry yelled and started moving.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Thomas! It's Thomas!" She stopped throwing the food and leaned over.

"Where's Lydia?" She asked.

I moved away from Newt and Winston, "Right here. We're gonna come up okay?" She just stared at us and then moved back.

"Okay. Just us."

"Ladies first." I told Thomas. He rolled his eyes and started climbing. I followed him a few seconds after.

"I didn't realize mother had a nice butt."

"Someone hit him!"

"I'll do it!" I heard a bunch of slaps and laughed. Thomas stopped for a second and then slowly moved out of the way for me to get up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the rest of the way. I saw she had one of the boy's knives in her hand.

"Woah woah woah! Easy alright." Thomas calmed her. She stood up and walked to me still pointing the knife at Thomas. She pulled me into a tight hug and I waited a while before hugging her back slightly.

"Where am I?" She asked when she pulled away. "What is this place? Why can't I remember anything?!"

"Okay, okay. It's normal. It's all normal. We've all been through this." I said taking the knife from her.

"Your name, that'll come back to you in a few days-"

"Teresa."

"What?"

"My name. It's Teresa."

"Alright, Teresa I'm Thomas and that's Lydia, or Mother as everyone calls her. But you already knew that I guess huh?"

"They said I kept saying your name in my sleep. Who are you?"

"Wait, how do you know me?" I asked her.

"You're my sister. They let me keep my memories of you." She smiled at me a bit but it fell when she turned back to Thomas. "Who are you?"

"I don't know. I-I-I can't remember. None of us can remember anything."

"We all woke up here just like you did. I promise we're okay."

Gally called up to us, "What's going on up there?" I attempted to stand up but was pulled back down my Teresa. I looked at Thomas with a look that said to answer him.

"Is she coming down?" I heard Newt's accent making me smile softly.

"Who is he?" She whispered. I looked at her.

"What?"

"The guy you're smiling about."

"Just give us a second okay?" Thomas asked.

"Boys! Get back to your duties!" I called to everyone.

"Yes mother."

The three of us sat on the edge of the tree house. Thomas gave Teresa the note she had in her hand when she arrived. "She's the last one ever? What does that mean?"

"I don't know." Thomas replied.

"Ever since you came up the box hasn't gone back down. It's just got everyone a little worried." I rubbed her arm and she smiled a bit.

"Especially Gally." We looked over to him and he was staring up at us with his arms crossed over his chest.

"He thinks it's my fault." She said.

"Pretty much." I reached over her and hit Thomas.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything else?" I asked her.

She looked at me, "I remember water. Feeling like I was drowning. These faces staring at me. And this woman's voice saying the same thing over and over."

"W.C.K.D is good." He said making her turn her head to him.

"Ever since I've been here I've been having these dreams."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him grabbing his hand.

"I didn't want to bother you. Anyways, Well I thought they were dreams. You, you were there," He said to her, "You were there and you told me that everything was gonna change."

"What does it mean?"

"I don't know. I just always get pieces."

"And the others don't remember anything?" She asked me.

"No. Not as far as I know."

"Why are we different?"

She reached into her pocket and pulled out tubes. "These were in my pocket when I woke up." She handed them to me.

"W.C.K.D." I read.

"Wicked is good." Thomas breathed.

"What if we were sent here for a reason?" She asked him.

"Alby." I said. I jumped up and started to climb down with my 'sister' and Thomas following me. I ran to the med-jacks and showed them what Teresa had.

I looked and saw Alby tied up to the bed trying to catch a breath. I handed the tubes to Thomas. "Take them." I sat next to Alby. "Don't leave me brother. Don't."

"I don't know what this is. We don't know who sent them or why it came up here with you," he pointed to the new girl, "I mean for all we know this could kill him." Newt said holding the tubes in his hand.

"He's already dying." I turned to glare at Thomas and he muttered an apology. "But look at him. How could this possibly make him any worse? Come on, it's worth a try." He said.

Newt grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him, "All right. Do it." He handed the thing back to Thomas who stood in surprise but took it. He turned back to us and said okay.

He turned back to Alby who had woken up and grabbed Thomas' shirt. "You shouldn't be here!"

"Woah!" We started pulling Thomas off of Alby and tried pulling Alby's hands away.

"Get the syringe!" Thomas yelled. I looked and saw Teresa grab in and basically stab it into Alby's chest, he calmed down and went back to sleep.

"Well that worked."

"Okay from now on, someone stays here and watches him, around the clock!" Newt said pulling me back to him.

Gally walked in looking at Alby, "Hey. Sundown greenie." He was talking to Thomas who reluctantly went with him. I looked at Alby once more and followed them. I got there in time to see Gally walking away.

"Gally!" He stopped and turned around to look at me.

"I'm sorry. I should've listened to you and made his punishment longer. I just had to make him a runner though. I'm sorry but I had to." Gally pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay Lydia. It's okay." We pulled away and he wiped tears from my eyes. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Forgive me?"

"Always." He ruffled my hair and then left.

ALAN RICKMAN YOU ARE MISSED BY THE ENTIRE PLANET. SEVERUS SNAPE IS THE BRAVEST MAN IVE EVER KNOWN.