_eight_

I stopped Minho and Thomas before they were able to get in the maze. "Just be careful you two. I don't wanna see any other shuck face running into the maze to rescue some dumb shanks butt." I hugged them both and then they ran into the maze.

I woke up Newt and we went to go have breakfast with everyone else before we started working. I saw Teresa sitting alone so I kissed Newt's cheek and told everyone to work when they finished eating.

I sat down next to her. "So how do you know we're sisters? I mean we hardly look alike." I said giggling.

"I don't know, I remember the day you were born, I can only remember me holding you. I was maybe two years old then. But I still remember. I remember a time where we were playing in the snow together." She smiled probably remembering the memory.

"I wish I could have those memories. All I know is the glades. This place is my home. Alby is my best friend, we were the first two people sent up here. Since then I've been called mother, being the first and only girl. Well obviously not anymore since you're here." She hugged me.

"I know you don't trust me. But thank you. Just for being nice to me."

I held her hand, "no problem sis." She laughed in response and we sat there for a while before Clint ran up to us.

"Mother! Its Alby! He's awake!" I jumped to my feet.

"Teresa can you go get the boys for me please?" She didn't get to answer because I had taken off running to Alby. I walked in breath less staring at him. "You're awake? Thank goodness." I sat next to him and we hugged each other as tightly as possible. "I don't know what'd I'd do without you, you ugly slint head."

He laughed, "Same here Babe. Same here." He leaned his head on my shoulder and we waited for the others to come in.

"Has he said anything?" Minho asked as they walked in.

"No, not to me at least." She said noticing me sitting beside him.

"Alby." Newt said. Alby sat up and crossed his arms. He looked like he was going to cry. I put my arm around him and comforted him. "Alby are you alright?" Newt asked.

Thomas kneeled down in front of us, "Hey Alby. We might've just found a way outta the maze. We could be getting out of here."

Alby shook his head, "We can't. We can't leave. They won't let us."

"Alby what are you talking about?"

"I remember."

"What do you remember?"

Alby looked at Thomas with tears in his eyes, "You." Everyone looked at Thomas. "You were always their favorite Thomas. Always." We here the boys outside yelling and asking questions.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Why did you do this?" Alby asked him. "Why did you come here?" Alby put his heads in his hands and started crying. The boys wouldn't stop shouting so we ran outside leaving Alby by himself.

"Winston! What's going on!?" I asked.

"The doors, they aren't closing." He ran off to the doors. I stood behind with Gally, "What are we gonna do?" Then the other doors started to open.

"Oh Klunk." I said looking around.

"Chuck, go to the council hall and start barricading the doors." He nodded and ran off.

"Winston go with him." Newt demanded.

"Get the others. Tell them to go to the Forrest. Go hide now!"

"Minho, get every weapon you can find, I'll meet you at the council hall. Teresa, Lydia, we're going to get Alby alright." I nodded my head.

"Run! Grievers!" I looked at the door in front of us and saw grievers running towards us. Newt grabbed my hand and we ran to Council Hall. I turned and looked back and saw Teresa light one of the grievers on Fire. I cheered a small bit but Newt dragged me into the hall and pushed me in.

"Stay here!" Then he ran back out to go help the others. I saw Alby drop to the ground and the others stayed with him almost getting eaten until Newt and some of the other Gladers threw spears at it making it stop in its tracks giving them time to run.

Making sure everyone was inside Thomas and I shut the door and put something to block it. I ran back to Alby to make sure he was okay. The griever started banging on the makeshift door trying to knock it down. It stopped for a second before jumping on the roof. Minho pulled me back behind him. "Everyone stay calm." I whispered. We all moved to the back of the hall and it went silent.

The griever's tail slammed through the roof and started tearing the place apart. The roof caved in making people fall to the ground. I helped everyone up and then another one came in through the side where Chuck was. "Chuck!" I ran to him and pulled him back in with the help of everyone else.

"Chuck don't let go!" Thomas yelled to him.

"No shit!" We yelled in unison. I pulled him back as hard as I could but it wouldn't let go. I heard Alby scream and my head turned to him. He was beating the grievers arm off. The thing let go of Chuck and pulled itself out of the hall. Everyone stayed by Chuck until I heard the noise again.

"Alby look out!" It came back in and grabbed Alby. I jumped and grabbed onto him with Thomas grabbing onto me.

"Thomas! Get them out of here." Alby groaned.

"Alby no!" I kept pulling but he pushed me off and Thomas and I fell to the ground side-by-side. "Alby!"

Thomas and I ran out seeing nothing but fire and grass. "Who's that over there?" We turned to our left and saw Gally and two others walking to us.

"Gally!" I tried to run to him but Teresa held me back. The closer he got the more I could see how pissed he was. He punched Thomas in the face making up split to either Aid Thomas or hold back Gally. I was at Thomas' side first helping him up.

"This is all you Thomas!" Gally yelled.

"Back up Gally it's not Thomas' fault!" Fry yelled.

"You heard what Alby said! He's one of them! He's one of them and they sent him here to destroy everything and now he has. Look around Thomas, Look around! This is your fault." I walked over to Gally to try and calm him down and he finally did. When Thomas injected himself with the stuff from the Grievers.

I stood by Gally in shock. "Take him to the pit both of them." Gally said. Everyone just stares at him. "Now!"

I turned to him with tears in my eyes, "Gally, it got Alby." I broke down crying as he tried to comfort me. Newt came along and picked me up and took me away to the sleeping place.