_ten_

"This way!" Thomas, Minho and I were leading everyone to Section 7. "Keep it up guys were almost there!" Minho fell to the back of the group to make sure no one was being left behind. We stopped against the wall leading to the pathway of number 7.

"Griever?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Shit." Chuck cursed. I smacked his head and he looked at me scared.

"Don't curse Chuck. It's bad." I whispered and then grabbed onto his hand. I wasn't gonna let him get hurt and neither was Thomas, I could see it in his eyes. Minho handed him the part of a griever that they had found.

"Take this Chuck, stay behind us." He said.

He had a scared look on his face, it's okay, just stick with me." I told him.

"Once were through it will active. A door will open. Alright we stay close, we stick together. And we'll get through this. We get out now, or we die trying. Ready?" People brought out their weapons, "let's go!" Everyone ran towards the griever screaming. Chuck, Teresa and I stayed together. It ran towards us and the guys started hitting it. The three of us stayed behind the group.

"Chuck watch the edge!" I turned and saw Chuck over the side of the path. I ran over to him.

"I got you!"

"Pull me up! Pull me up!" Teresa joined me and we saw a griever climbing it's way up to us. We pulled him up just to see another griever on the other side of us. We ran towards the gladers that came with us. "Thomas! Thomas!" Chuck screamed at the top of his lungs. They turned back to look at us and Thomas ran towards us forming a line with the others to keep the grievers out.

We ran to the doors with the machine in Chuck's hand, we stood in shock as it opened three doors.

"Go! Go!" Thomas yelled at us. We ran in the hole in the wall. It was almost pitch black.

"There's gotta be a way out!" I turned back to look at the boys and I saw some of them being thrown over the edge by the grievers. I screamed loudly and Teresa pulled me back.

"It won't open!" A bright light flashes in front of us. A panel lights up red with numbers on it.

"It's a code. Oh my god! It's a code!"

"Thomas it's a code! Eight numbers!" Teresa yelled to him. I ran up next to her and yelled to Minho.

"Minho! What's the sequence!?"

"What?!"

"What's the sequence to the maze!?" Thomas yelled to him.

"Seven! One! Five! Two!" I repeated the numbers to her as I heard them.

"Here it comes!" I turned I time to see a griever fall on top of Minho.

"Minho!" I ran to him but Jeff beat me to it and stabbed the griever. Winston yelled for Jeff as the grievers took him away. Teresa pulled me back.

"Minho! The sequence!"

"Uh. Six! Four! Eight! Three! You got it?" Teresa typed in the numbers and I turned back to see the guys being pushed in by the grievers. I saw newt fall back and I tried to run to him but Minho pulled me back. The light from the panel turned green and the three doors that had opened started to close. I guess the grievers knew what that meant so they started to run towards us.

Then a spinning type of door closed in front of the boys keeping the surviving griever out. We heard a loud noise and a door opened. I went back to Newt and held his hand. Teresa exited through the door first, Chuck behind her and the rest of us behind him. We stepped out and a bunch of lights came on illuminating the hallway. Newt and I looked at each other and the rest of the group. "Let's go." I said beginning to follow the lights.