five.

letter 0.5

-

dear jiwoo,

i can't believe it.

i know you saw me.

i know you saw me at the park the other day. your eyes had widened and you stood still for a brief second like a criminal that's been caught in action before then doing something i least expected.

your expression turned stoic you walked pass by me as if it was nothing. as if you didn't know me, you passed by me like nothing.

it felt as if a knife passed through me.

i got mad, but mostly i was mad at myself. as the cold rain, that began after you left, continued to drench me, i continued to walk aimlessly in the park that held the traces of you that i'm trying desperately to hold on after that. but it was okay because the rain blended in with my tears.

and then do you know what popped into my mind?

remember when i asked what was so great about love that people wanted to be and stay in it?

remember how you told me that time would answer my question?

it did. i found a paradise with you back then and i concluded that love was great. i concluded that i would always want to stay in love with you.

but now it's different.

what's so great about love if all that comes out at the end are scars and pain?

from,

kim taehyung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

leehi - passing by & 4minute's cold rain