•thirteen•

i am the sun.

my world the earth.

love being my moon.

the thoughts repeated.

i can't stop myself from aimlessly walking around, the current pungent scent of an old man's cigarette on the side of the road clouding my mind.

the slow, steady steps of my foot create a pattern though so quiet sounds so loud to me for the background has been muted out.

a sight catches my eye and i quickly turn around, hiding behind the food cart.

the owner looks at me suspiciously. she was expecting me to buy her food.

i awkwardly smile back at the old lady, half of my attention focused on the sight.

the sight brings my blood boiling. with my breathing becoming heavy, im suddenly reminded of jiwoo's letter that i forgot to open.

the figures then make their way inside the home, out of my sight and reach. i can't barge in either. what if that adds oil to the fire?

"are you going to buy anything kid?" the old lady asks, a tone of annoyance evident in her voice interrupting my train of thought.

i decide to buy a little bit of what she kept on throwing at me, some spicy rice cakes, chicken skewers, and pancakes. finishing the purchase from the old lady, i make my way to one of the seats in hopes that she would remove her dagger like eyes from my back.

also because the letter. yes, jiwoo's letter.

i open the faded light lavender envelop, gently pulling out the slip of paper inside by one of its crisp edges.

dear taehyung,

it's me. it's been awhile. how are you? i hope you're doing well. my mind hopes not the rather.

but you need to let go, let go of me.

i know i'm not in the place to ask for requests but i feel burdened because of you and i want to be free.

from the beginning to the end i realized that maybe i didn't love you the way i thought i did. i found out that i wasn't in love with you. i was in love with the thought of being in love and you were someone who was there to fulfill my wishes.

i guess you were just a person who met me at the wrong time.

but i truly love jimin. and im sorry. i know that you don't believe me. but please do.

let go of this false hope.

don't tell me or yourself that you love me anymore.

it was nice knowing you, kim taehyung

sorry,

jun jiwoo

-
his tears escapes, crushing down on the thin paper. however what taehyung didn't notice was that while his tears fell and caused the paper to wrinkle and the ink to bleed in places, there were already little wrinkle marks and small traces of bleeding ink most likely from contact to a small bit of liquid before he even shed his first tear.

~~~~~~
one more part before the finale !!!
i can't wait to show you guys the twist at the very end :)