Chapter 18

The television's rock station played a consistent string of erotic theme songs while our bodies found new ways to entwine, and new surfaces to entwine upon. Everything was a blur. A blur of moans and pleasured sighs. Gasps and begging whimpers. A blur of thrusts, fast and hard. Bliss was an understatement. To say Alec was great in bed - as well as everywhere else - was also an understatement. An extreme one.

His teeth nipped at my thighs, teasing me, driving me up the wall. His hands set every nerve in my body on fire with each rough squeeze and gentle touch. I occasionally felt his hair against my skin making me want to grab fistfuls of it while he had his way. And damn, was he having his way! We'd shamelessly fucked with the windows wide open where anyone in the neighboring apartment building could see in. We'd fucked on the bed, on the couch, in the shower. We'd even fucked on the kitchen counter - which was not the most comfortable spot, though well worth it. Currently I was enjoying the eye candy that was Alec on his knees while I leaned back against his document-covered desk in pure glee. After he'd finished a fourth time, we'd taken it to his makeshift office: a portion of the living room that he'd devoted to work, separated only by a small lateral file cabinet awkwardly placed in the almost-center of the room.

Alec had taken his time kissing my lips which had become swollen from our intense make out sessions and lip biting. He'd kept a steady hand with skilled fingers between my thighs while we made out against the desk. I sighed in pleasure as well as sadness when his lips left mine. I wanted him to continue his seductive tactics but I also hated the feeling of his mouth leaving mine. He'd kissed across my jawline, teeth grazing my skin gently, yet assertively as he slowly made his way down. A loud, begging moan escaped my lips at the feeling of his mouth on my neck, my weak spot. His fingers continued their impressive work between my legs, probing and pressing, teasing and taunting. I could feel him smirk against my skin when I uncontrollably bucked my hips, pressing myself harder against his palm when his fingers touched me just right. I groaned in ecstasy, urging him to continue at a faster pace.

Alec did as I wanted, increasing the speed at which his fingers worked, including his thumb into the mix, circling around my most sensitive spot. I felt as though my body had become a ticking time bomb, a volcano about to explode in satisfaction. He drew my earlobe into his mouth, sucking, running his tongue over it, and then gently biting down in a way that sent another wave of heat to my core. I dug my nails into his shoulder in response, earning a groan from him. His talented mouth moved to my neck, sucking, kissing, nipping, biting. I tilted my head to the side to give him better access while he continued his blissful assault on my skin.

"You're not enjoying this too much, are you?" Alec joked when he paused for a breath, a soft, quiet chuckle leaving his delicious mouth.

I moved my hand behind his neck, tugging at the end of his hair and pushing his head back toward my neck. He quickly got the memo, responding with a slightly more dominating bite to my collarbone. His lips against my skin felt like what I would imagine lying on a bed of roses would feel like. A mix of velvet, plush and fleece all rolled into one amazing concoction that was almost too good to touch. The way his mouth teased me was so sizzling hot, yet so sweet at the same time, driving me out of my mind but relaxing me equally as much.

By the time he reached my chest, the air was so thick with sexual tension and the smell of sweat and sex, I was finding it hard to breathe. My fingers toyed with his hair, occasionally pushing him against me more, craving a closer, tighter connection and touch. I could feel Alec smiling against my skin and I groaned in happiness when he took one of my nipples into his mouth. His tongue danced over it and swirled around it until both of them were hard little pebbles. Then his teeth came back into play, grazing over my sensitive buds softly, but with just enough pressure to send gratifying shockwaves through my breasts.