003

Friends

Friends

" Soo, are we going to talk about whether we need to put her in a cell? "

The medical room inside STAR labs was relatively cool and quiet, and currently, was only inhabited by five people. Reyna had been unconscious for over an hour and was just beginning to wake up.

She didn't move or sit up. Instead, she laid still and listened to what the people around her were saying.

" Well, I mean.."

Reyna recognized the voice that was speaking now, it was The Flash's.

" She's a meta, but she did help save me.. If she hadn't helped me.."

His voice trailed off again, and Reyna could head murmurs from the others.

" You still haven't told us exactly what happened Barry, how did she fix your knees? "

Everyone seemed on edge, and the moment Reyna's vitals began to increase, the room went quiet again.

" How long have you been listening to our conversation, Ms. Reyna? "

This voice was different, it was mature and a little cold.

Reyna slowly opened her eyes to a room full of people staring at her.

" Ms. Reyna Lane.. Tell me, how exactly did you manage to repair the break in my friend's knee, in, oh I don't know-twenty seconds? "

Reyna remained quiet, she'd been interrogated before, hell, in her career she'd been the one doing most of the interrogating.

There were three men in the room and one woman. She recognized most of them, three of them were scientists that used to work at STAR labs when it was operational, but the other one was just a kid, around her age.

"Listen, we're not going to hurt you, it's just- "

The woman spoke up this time, she had shoulder length, auburn colored hair and big brown eyes. She was also in a beautiful, short cocktail dress, something Reyna hadn't expected.

" Your white blood cell count is off the charts! "

The last man in the room spoke up this time. Reyna noticed he was pretty short and had almost shoulder length black hair.

Reyna shot him an especially dark look, she didn't appreciate his upbeat attitude.

" You're going to lock me up, like those other freaks? "

Reyna's comfortable tone and lack of decency was catching everyone off guard. It wasn't common for such a pretty girl to have such an awful mouth.

" It's not like that, really."

The woman spoke up above the men in the room, and Reyna sat up completely to listen to her.

They had her hooked up to an IV, and laid out on a large medical bed for her to recover on.