015

The singularity in the sky disappeared as quickly as it had appeared

The singularity in the sky disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. Barry Allen, better known as The Flash, rushed into Central City as the hole appeared in the sky. Shooting up a series of skyscrapers, Barry had managed to reverse the black hole by bolting in the opposite direction that the tunnel was twisting.

There were casualties.

Over one hundred people were sucked into the singularity, one of those being Ronnie, Caitlin's Husband. Hundreds more were hurt, and the City would be physically recovering for months to come.

But that was almost six months ago.

Things had gotten difficult for everyone. Barry was helping clean up the city at night, rebuilding torn apart businesses, one at a time. Cisco and Caitlin had teamed up with CCPD to help catch any of the Metas that had escaped during the disaster, and Reyna had been asked to stop into local hospitals and help heal some of the wounded.

A few things had also happened.

Cisco had finally asked her out. On a beautiful April afternoon, just outside Central City, along the coast of the ocean, when they were supposed to be going to Star City.

Spring had just begun to lose its quiet warm touch, and the days were beginning to get longer, and warmer. He had insisted that they get off the train halfway to Star City, and visit the coast.

At first, she wasn't sure what was wrong. They'd gotten some ice cream and were sitting on a pier overlooking the Ocean, when he tried to speak to her and his voice cracked.

Most people would have been polite, ignored it and moved on. But Reyna wasn't one of those people.

She practically snorted, trying to hold her breath while holding in a laugh. She nearly choked on her ice cream and had to look away from him.

He hadn't mocked her or sent any sort of sarcastic remarks her way, that's when she realized something might have been wrong.

" Hey, I was just kidding. "

Reyna's voice was quiet and apologetic, something not normally like her. She didn't enjoy apologizing, but Cisco was the exception. He always was.

" It's not.."

He hadn't touched his ice cream and hadn't noticed that it had begun to melt all over his hands. All the while he stared endlessly out into the ocean while breaking out into a nervous sweat.

" You.."

Reyna began to look over to him suspiciously, putting what was left of her ice cream into the trash next to them and grabbed some napkins from her pocket.

She began to wipe the pink, sugary liquid from his hands, and just in time for him to jump way from her, startled.

Reyna watched a Cisco accidentally dropped his ice cream and sporadically pushed her hands away. He nearly fell backward and stumbled onto a metal barricade around the pier.