012

Reyna slept surprisingly well, and the only reason she awoke, was because of a sudden pull

Reyna slept surprisingly well, and the only reason she awoke, was because of a sudden pull. The train that Reyna and Cisco were on came to an abrupt halt, forcing Reyna's bright eyes to flutter open and for her to try to make sense of what was going on.

Cisco slept soundly with a winter hat, and then a hood pulled over his head, Reyna was sure that if she didn't wake him, he'd sleep on the train until Gotham. Groggy and hungry, she looked over to him once more, wishing that they were in a more private place so that she could enjoy more of his company.

But like all cute, funny, and handsome things, Cisco had to be awoken from his slumber.

" Hm.."

" We're here.. " Reyna's voice was low, and she patiently waited for him to slowly wake up, even as passengers exited the train all around them. Cisco's back rested against the hard train seat, allowing him to begin to fall asleep again.

" Cisco. "

Reyna watched him slip into another deep slumber, and she realized she had to be more aggressive.

Reyna reached down and grabbed onto Cisco's coat, pulling him to his feet.

Cisco didn't push or squirm, he simply opened his surprised, startled eyes and took a deep breath. Trying to realize what was going on.

" Hey.." Cisco's voice was weak and soft. His groggy eyes and warm smile caused Reyna to grip onto his coat that much tighter.

" I'm, uh.." Cisco gained his ground and cleared his throat before looking over to the open train door.

Without any more words, he turned back and picked up both her and his own bags, following Reyna off the train.

The station was relatively warm when compared to the train, but the moment Reyna and Cisco exited the station, they were frozen still.

It was almost midnight, and the snowstorm that Starling City had been hit so harshly with, had completely missed Central City. Instead of a soft blanketing of snow and glitter, Central City had gotten record freezing temperatures.

Neither Reyna nor Cisco budged an inch, both of them unable to deal with the bitter temperatures and icy winds that occupied them.

The city seemed less bustling than normal. Midnight in Central City was normally filled with busy streets and young crowds, but tonight it seemed bare and empty.

Reyna glanced over to Cisco and saw a worried look on top of chattering teeth. She couldn't help but remember how wonderful the last twenty-four hours that been.

So she acted without reason or thinking, going with a purpose that's she knew was the right choice in her gut.

Reyna didn't speak, she simply reached over and reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him in a direction that she knew.