014

Hole In The Sky

" Do you ever, get sick of this kind of stuff? "

Reyna was standing next to Cisco away from the group, while Barry began to talk to everyone about the master 'plan' he had come up with. That in order to help Wells get back to his own time, something Reyna wasn't 100% sure she believed, Barry had to release him, help him go back in time and in turn, Wells would not kill his mother.

" Maybe we could take a vacation.. Like to Metropolis or something.. They have a superhero, so we could just relax.." Reyna paused, still whispering into Cisco's ear as he tentatively listened, and tried not to laugh as Reyna rambled on and on about how she wanted to run away with him.

" Like normal people? " Cisco's tone was playful and Reyna nudged him softly with her elbow, still speaking quietly.

" I'm serious.. I can barely hear all of this out loud, it sounds crazy. "

Reyna finally finished talking, and straightened her posture. All of the words that Barry were saying sounded ridiculous. So in order to save his mother from being killed by Wells, whom she'd also been informed was in fact a speedster from another time line pretending to be Harrison Wells, he needed to help him get back in time.

Her training in ARGUS had allowed her to gain a sixth sense on things. When something felt wrong in her gut, she knew it wasn't right. 

This didn't feel right.

Wells was being held in a containment cell not far from where they were, and Reyna had remained incharatsiticarlly quiet. She knew her opinion wouldn't be popular, and Barry was finally not acting weird with her being around. So for now, she'd be quiet.

" Barry you're going to have to go faster than you've ever gone before."

Caitlin's voice sounded troubled, but Barry was confident.

" I can do this, really guys, I know I can.."

Barry's over confident tone and heart pulling narrative caused everyone to eventually give in. After all, who could deny a man the chance to see his dead mother.

Cisco's deep brown eyes flashed with excitement as both he and Caitlin approached the computer inside STAR labs.

She had been released from the hospital a few days ago and Cisco had insisted on checking up on her and spending time at her place. 

Reyna wasn't sure what they were still. They hadn't really had the time to sort it out, at least that was what Reyna had figured. Either a Metahuman was terrorizing the city, someone was getting hurt or Barry's life was sucking them in.

She had almost been here a year, and everything seemed to be revolving around Barry. Reyna had noticed it, but she wasn't sure if anyone else had.

Cisco pushed his messy, shoulder length black hair behind his ears and focused on the screen, biting his bottom lip as both he and Caitlin did calculations to figure out exactly how fast Barry would need to go.