005

Oliver Queen

Oliver Queen

There was a tenseness in the room that Reyna knew was outside her line of sight.

Everyone in the room knew this stranger personally except for her, and the more the woman spoke, the more uncomfortable the room became.

" He's going to die, Diggle-just-I-mean! " The woman spoke fast, and she was frantic, she was dressed in a tight, high hemmed cocktail dress and had her platinum blonde hair up in a ponytail.

She was speaking too fast and nearly fell down from shock, but Caitlin and Barry were there to catch her, and calm her down.

" THERES NO TIME! "

Cisco was still standing next to Reyna, and without taking his eyes off of the woman, he spoke to her.

" This is.. Felicity, she's a friend from Star City. "

Reyna's brow began to furrow the moment Starling City was mentioned. For a long while, Starling was one of the cities she had considered moving too after faking her death, but she had discovered that within the city were over twenty known ARGUS agents. Each would be more than happy to serve her head on a silver platter for Waller.

So quietly she pleaded to herself, hoping that's she wasn't going to get dragged away to a city where her cover could be compromised.

" He, got shot and fell off a roof, I think.. Diggle was practically screaming at me. "

The blonde woman was on the floor now, hysterically crying as she tried to speak. Cisco left Reyna's side to comfort the young woman and Reyna hadn't noticed Barry make his way over to her.

He didn't have his mask on, and Reyna couldn't help but smile looking at him. Barry had such soft features, to think he was someone as formidable as "The Flash." It still surprised her.

" We need you on this one. "

Barry spoke quickly, and Reyna could hear the crack in his voice, she could practically feel his chest struggling to bring his body oxygen, even being the big hero he was, who ever this was happening too, it was having an effect on him.

Reyna pushed herself up and off the bed, standing at eye level with Barry, she took a deep breath and nodded to him without another word.

" Whose- "

Reyna heard the sobbing blonde woman speak just moments before her vision blurred and she threw up.

____

A casual nod was all that Barry needed to snatch Reyna from where she was standing and run off. That was all Barry needed to suit up and sweep Reyna off her feet. She got motion sickness very easily, and the moment he sat her down she fell to her knees and vomited.

They were in a garage or warehouse, she wasn't sure. She just knew the quicker she got this over with the quicker she could get out of this City.

There was a lot of screaming around her, and Reyna had to take a few deep breaths before her vision cleared and she could stand to her feet without swaying.