007

Dangerous

Dangerous

Things had gotten a little more complicated between her and Cisco.

She was sure that it was all in her head, and that she had just gotten paranoid about 'them'.

The end of the summer had seem to of flown by, and in the month and a half since they had shared an evening walking together, Reyna and Cisco had seemed to be avoiding one another.

When one would enter the room, the other would leave, and when Cisco would stay behind, she would go into the field.

She could tell that he didn't hate her, but there was an uncomfortable, mutual feeling between them. Something too intense that both of them had felt that night, and were too proud to face.

Thanksgiving was pretty stale, and even though everyone at STAR labs had offered to have her over, she declined. Family holidays, especially ones late in the year, she preferred to be alone.

She had kept a close eye on her mother, and even though she wasn't physically there with her, she knew she was living comfortably. She had an old friend, that she followed, and who in turn, followed her mother.

She had set up a large portion of her earnings, from when she was in ARGUS, for her. Her bills were completely taken care of, and she had some pets to keep her company. On holidays, she had some distant relatives she would visit, and lots of kids in the neighborhood to help.

Reyna wanted to get away, so she did the next best thing and left Central City and headed for Starling. She didn't think the loneliness had gotten to her, but it had eventually crawled it's way in. She just wanted to see some familiar faces.

" SO, what are your plans for Christmas.."

John Diggle was sitting in a chair infront of Reyna, facing the opposite direction, shifting uncomfortably as she held her hands on his shoulder.

A translucent, white light seemed to pour from the spot where her hands touched his skin.

" Stop fidgeting.."

Reyna's tone was dry and caused Diggle to stop moving almost immediately.

" How do you even get stabbed with Plexiglas? "

Reyna's smartass tone made Diggle laugh, which caused him to groan from pain.

" Another few minutes.."

" So, I see you've gotten a better grip on the whole, healing thing."

Felicity spoke awkwardly and casually pointed to where the light was pouring from her hands.

Reyna smiled and nodded.

She'd been working with STAR labs for most of the summer, and was continuing to help them into the fall. Dr. Wells had helped her as did Caitlyn and Barry with controlling the outtake of her powers.