prologue

warning: hello, this is the author. to keep it short, i would like to point out about this book being one of the first few books i wrote so please excuse the plot might seem rushed and awkward, yet i do hope you can find joy reading this.

It was a typical saturday morning. The sky looked so blue from the store window. The flowers are in full bloom.

"Stop daydreaming, Hera. It's not even noon", Haneul lightly patted my head as I chuckled

Haneul is my sister. She is 3 years older than me and she works as a florist. I help her every weekend when I'm not at school. We both lost our parents due to car accident 10 years ago.

"Sorry, I was still a little bit drowsy. I'm not a morning person you know", I stretched my arms and stood up

"I'm going to the market for a bit and I need you to look after the shop for a while", she took her grocery bag and headed to the main door

"You can just tell me that you're going to see your precious Hanbin oppa who sells coffee next to the market", I crossed my arms as she turned red

"Yah! Shut it! I'm going", the door closed and I slumped back into my chair.

My phone suddenly buzzed

From: Flirting Kookie
Hey girl, let's go on a date;)

I rolled my eyes at the text. Why can't he leave me alone?

To: Flirting Kookie
Wrong number.

He instantly replied

From: Flirting Kookie
The more you resist, the more I want you Yoo Hera~

Suddenly the bell ring indicating a customer walked in. He was wearing a black hoodie, ripped jeans and black combat boots. He was looking around and I can't really see his face because it was covered with a mask. He came up to the counter and I got a glimpse of his beautiful deep eyes.

"White lilies", he mumbled to me. His voice was really sexy and deep it made me curious of his face. I pretended not to hear.

"I'm sorry, I can't really hear you", he sighed deeply before removing his mask.

"I said white lilies"

He was mesmerizing. His skin was a perfect golden brown color, his soft dark brown bangs fall effortlessly to cover his forehead, his facial features looked unreal, almost like a computer graphic. I was openly staring and admiring him. He cleared his throat and I snapped back to reality.

"Oh yeah white lilies coming up. What's the occasion?", I picked up a bouquet of fresh lilies and starting to wrap it in a brown colored paper.

"It's for my parents", I smiled at his voice. So captivating.

He was looking around the store a lot, holding his mask once in a while, almost like he didn't want anyone to recognize him.

"Oh? They have an anniversary or something?", I looked up to him and his eyes showed sadness.

"They're dead", I almost dropped my scissors after I heard that.

"Sorry, I didn't know", I typed in the register and handed him the bouquet. He put the money on the counter. He then put his mask back on and turned around to leave

"Thankyou and come again!", I yelled a bit and he just closed the door.

I watched his movements until he disappeared. I took out my notepad and started to sketch him.

"He's a piece of art. I wish I can meet him again", I smiled sheepishly at my sketch.

last note:
before you decided to continue reading this book, here's a few things u need to know,
1. there will be grammatical errors and misspelling since english is not my first language, if u find one, dont hesitate to correct it.
2. there will be characters outside of bts members but the main will be bts, if u find this inconvenient then this book is not for you
3. bts' behaviour and attitude in this story DO NOT represent their real personalities

thankyou for understanding and enjoy reading if u dont mind the flaws i mentioned above^^