curiousity

I read through the group chats I have in my phone and they're all talking about the same thing.

There's a new student transferring today. They said it's a male.

I can't help but to think about the mystery guy. He was at school yesterday, in the counselor's office, where all the new students go.

I removed my thoughts immediately. I'm just assuming things, he could have a brother and he's helping with the administration.

I can't believe that guy is back. He is so shameless.

Heol! He must've crazy to think that we forgot what had happened back in the day.

My eyes focused on what was written. I have no clue of what they're talking about. Is it the new student?

I replied and asked 'what are you talking about?' but all I got was a 'no it's nothing, Hera! Yah stop talking nonsense'

It happened to the next few group chats I'm in. I gave up and threw my phone aside. The bus suddenly stopped and that's my cue.

I got out of the bus and walked towards the school's gate.

"Hey Hera!"

"Good morning, Hera"

"Hera, come sit with us at lunch"

I might have 'friends', but I never have any deep connection with any of them. The fact that I'm having a relationship with one of the most feared gang in school doesn't help either.

I sat on my seat and rested my head immediately. I looked at the empty seat beside me, wishing it wasn't vacant anymore. The teacher entered the class and we did our usual greetings.

"Okay class, today, as you might or might not know, we have a... new student", the teacher chuckled nervously and I sit myself straight

The whole class become loud and the girls were whispering and giggling

"Please, do come in", I blinked a few times to ensure what I'm seeing was not a illusion.

It's him. His dark brown hair was a very hot mess with his bangs covering his forehead and eyebrows, his deep set eyes was scanning the room and he looked super hot with ear piercings and body fitted uniform.

I rubbed my eyes a few times and immediately took out my sketchpad. The class went dead silent as the teacher laughed nervously

What's wrong with the teacher?

"Pl-please introduce yourself"

"Kim Taehyung", his deep raspy voice echoed repeatedly in my head

The rest of the students shivered and the aura darken, which made me more confused. Usually the girls would fawn over a guy like Taehyung but not today. Taehyung walked closer and sat next to me.

I saw a couple of eyes staring at Taehyung and when he looked at them, they immediately turned around in fear.

He turned his head towards me and smirked, which took me by surprise.

He put his earphones in his ears and rested his head on top of his arms. I can't see his face but my heart was already beating like crazy.

I started to draw in my sketchpad while smiling like an idiot.

You're so dark and mysterious. What could you possibly hid that caused people to fear you? And why am I so attracted to you? I'm curious, Kim Taehyung.