costume

Colorful line up of ice cream flavors behind the cold glass pleased my tired eyes as my mouth watered.

"Welcome to the Baskin Robbins", the girl dressed in pink and blue uniform greeted us, I smiled lightly in return and turned my head to Taehyung, who was intently looking at the type of cones.

Silly.

"Which flavor do you want?" I gently asked as he tapped his chin with his finger, indicating he's thinking.

"Goodness, why are there many variety of strawberry flavors? I feel like choosing which hand I like more, right or left?" He mumbled to himself as I laughed. He then averted his gaze on me, pleading with his doe eyes.

"You want a tester, don't you?" I shook my head lightly while he was nodding vigorously

"Uhm can I have a tester for this one and that one?" I carefully asked her as she nodded and swoop a tiny bit of the sugary goodness in a small spoon and handed it to me

"Try this first", I extended the spoon to where his mouth was as he opened his mask, finally revealing his gorgeous face.

Taehyung held my wrist and move it towards his mouth, making me feed him. The girl gasped when he opened his mask, having a feast eyeing Taehyung's beauty.

"Hm, this one is good. Feed me the other one", he rolled his eyes to my left hand

"Aish so childish", I chuckled and did as told, he was awfully cute while being fed and I think the girl agreed because I heard her squealed silently.

"Mhm, I made my decision", he wiped the little bit of cream at the end of his lip before turning to me, completely unaware of the cashier drooling over him, "How about you? Chocolate?"

I was trying to glare at her, but at the same time, I wanted to thank her because she looked at him with admiration, not fear or disgust.

"Huh?" Taehyung cheekily laughed at my confusion as he ruffled my hair

"Which flavor? Chocolate?" He repeated again as I nodded approvingly

Taehyung turned to see the cashier, who became very red after seeing his face properly.

"One chocolate and one mint chocolate chip", he casually told as I nudged him

"Mint chocolate chip? I thought you want strawberry"

"I changed my mind", he showed his boxy smile as I shrugged, getting used to his sudden change of mind.

"D-do you want- with cup or cone?" she asked while stuttering, earning a puzzled glare from me

"Cone", I stepped in front Taehyung voluntarily as the girl immediately looked down and typed on the cash register. She can't hide her smile when Taehyung gave her the money.

I cleared my throat and she did her thing where she scooped the ice cream and stuff. She glanced a few times at Taehyung while doing so.

He snaked his right hand around my waist, hugging me from behind with one hand while resting his head on my shoulder

"The cashier girl is acting weird", he whispered closely to my ear as I scoffed

"You think?" was all I let out as he laughed a little. The girl returned with our order, pouting a bit at the skinship we're having.

Taehyung's hand didn't left my waist, but he positioned myself beside me.

"One chocolate", she flatly said to me and she didn't even extended her hand, but Taehyung took it and handed the ice cream to me