Chapter 1: The Start

It was another same day.. A day full of schedules but pays off as soon as she sees her fans..

And here she is, performing with the other memebers in a music show..

After performing, instead of a mic she was holding a emptied water bottle and breathing a bit heavily with sweat triggling down her beautiful face.

She sat on the couch and took out her phone while the other members were getting their make ups retouched.

She looked at her phone and played some games a bit until one of the members finish..

After getting her make up redone,  they drove home hearing laughs, seeing smiles plastered on their faces as they joke around inside the van.

It was the same route that they do..

She walks to her room and layed down flat on the bed, tired.

She closed her eyes as she falls asleep..

It was a rainy day that time..

When a little girl was looking around while holding onto her father's arms..

She has been longing on to ask the question but never asked again..

"Daddy, where's my mom?" The girl asked which made the father stop his steps and looked at the latter.

"How many times I've told you that your mom is dead and nowhwere to be found?! Why do you keep asking the same freaking question?!" Her father blurted out which made the girl frightened..

All she wants to know is who and how's her mother but her father never told her even a single information about her mother.. It was always the same thing that he says but the latter never believed at what her father said..

The girl was so frightened by her father..

The girl ran away from her father and suddenly..

CRASH!

The girl was laying on the flat ground with blood dripping down her face..

Sana quickly openened her eyes and gasped for air with her hand on her chest catching for breath..

She went outside of her room and went inside the bathroom..

She locked the door and tears started falling as she look at the mirror with her reflection seen and as her old broken memories flashes on her mind not in order of the timeline..

"Why do I have to live a mysterious life like this?" - Sana

She wants to find out..

She wants to know every single and missing piece of her broken memory and life..

She let her tears fall but suddenly wipped by the knock on the door..

"Sana-unnie, Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked from the door.

"I'm fine.I'll go out in a bit." She answers but when she thought the latter would leave, the latter had extra keys and opened the door.