Chapter 6: Confused

Chaeyoung's POV

Flashback..

I've been noticing that Tzuyu and Sana are avoiding each other these days so yesterday I decided to talk to Sana-unnie.

"Unnie, Why are you and Tzuyu are avoiding each other?" I asked her and she stopped drinking the glass of water then put it aside.

"I decided to give her some space and it seems like she also gave some space that's why, Why were you asking that?" Sana said.

"Because I've been noticing it and I saw her last night with dried out tears on her face, she seems to be sad about something and I can tell that you were one of the reason." I reasoned out.

Then,I heard the door open and Tzuyu came out in an all-black outfit.

"Where are you going Tzuyu-ah?" Jihyo-unnie asked.

"Just getting some fresh air." She said.

"Ok, take care then bye!" Jihyo said and Tzuyu headed outside.

I looked at Sana and gave her a sign and nodded. I handed her a hoddie jacket and she mouthed me 'thank you' before heading out for Tzuyu.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier so I closed my eyes and was about to head to dreamland when I felt someone snuggled next to me. I slightly opened one of my eyes to see her next to me, No, In my arms.

I soon hugged her and we both went to dreamland.

But we soon got forced to wake up because of the sudden schedule.

I looked at her and she was as red as her ketchup.

I went to our room to see Dahyun who already changed her clothes and was about to go out.

"Soo, how's your sleep?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"It was the same." I answered.

"Oh really? It's the same even if Mina-unnie made the move first and snuggled closer to you?" She said.

"Alright fine, it's different." I said.

She stood up and was about to leave when she told me something.

"You owe me a story later." She said and left.

I shrugged what she said and took a bath then changed my clothes.

End of Flashback..

I sat up on my bed, crossing my legs and rubbed my eyes.

I noticed something under  Tzuyu's bed.

I went down and took it.

There was a bunch of papers under and also a dusty box.

I opened it to see a bunch of ballpens inside and crumpled papers.

But I soon closed it and shoved it under her bed back when I heard footsteps heading to our room.

I quickly stood up and fixed my clothes before holding the doorknob.

I pulled the doorknob but in someway, it had a "little" force in it making the person fall forwards.

My reflexes were quick and held her on the waist and pulled her closer to me.

Still holding the doorknob and slowly moved my gaze to the person and saw Mina-unnie blushing again.

"U-unnie..I'm so sorry!" I quickly said and let go of her then bowed.