Chapter 3: Another letter

Fans screaming, All the people were holding lightsticks, banners, merchandise of their favorite artist under every entertainment.

And there they are, performing their song on the stage as the fans shout their group name at the right beat.

"molla molla sumdo mot swindae
na ttaemune himdeureo
kung simjangi tteoreojindae wae~" She sings her part with the fans.

And their favorite line came up,

"chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy~"

The fans sang with her which made her smile more as she dances the part.

After perfoming, the fans were screaming out loud for encore which made the girls put out a resuring smile on their faces as they gather up in the middle.

They introduced themselves in English and the fans screamed out loud to every member.

After introducing themselves and made the crowd go wild, they walked back to the backstage and in their room.

Sana quickly slumped herself on the couch.

She took out her phone and played games.

Mina sat beside her and watched her play.

And suddenly, they heard a knock on the door, the door slightly opened and a staff came in holding a letter.

Sana's gaze quickly moved to it and stood up.

She walked towards the staff.

"This is for you." The staff said and gave a letter to her.

"Thanks." Sana said and bowed.

The staff closed the door and left.

Sana sighed while looking at the letter.

"What's that?" Mina asked.

"I don't know, I'll just read it later." Sana said and put it aside.

They played around the room, hearing loud laughs, childish voices, and not forgetting the most, gayness overload.

Momo sat beside Sana and observed the latter's expression.

Her expression was blank.

She was having a long train of thoughts.

And snapping the head out of fantasy, she was back again at the reality.

She felt that someone was looking at her which made her look at Momo who quickly removed her gaze on the latter and moved her gaze to somewhere.

Sana stood up and took the letter.

She sat at the corner, unoticed by the members.

She opened the letter and read it.

It's me again!

Well yeah it's obvious that it is me since I'm the only one that gives you a refolded letter that almost look like a crumpled paper.