Chapter 4: An Odd Day?

Two months has passed and every week, Sana always recieves a letter but the writer still hasn't left even a little bit of clue about it's identity.

And these days, Tzuyu has been avoiding her with an unknown reason but she decided to give the latter space and also ignored her.

She decided to stick with Dahyun for the meantime and their ship got bigger.

And just like the past weeks, someone delivered a letter again.

"Unnie,why do you always accept that letter? I mean that thing could be a threath or something." Dahyun said, sitting beside the latter that was holding the letter.

And she also ask herself,

Why does she always accept it whenshe doesn't even know anything about the writer?

"There's just a feeling inside of me that wants to take it. " Sana said, playing with the letter.

Dahyun took it and opened it which made Sana jerk and tries to take the letter.

A smirk plastered on her face after reading the letter.

"Yah!" Sana yelled and tries to get the letter from Dahyun.

Their position was like they were hugging eachother from behind and a certain person was just watching them.

Sana got the letter back and ran to her room.

She sat on her bed and opens it.

Hey, Me again ;)

I know it's been two months since I've been giving you letters daily..

And I also know that you're wondering who am I,

You'll know one day..

"Is this person really is my fan or a sasaeng?" She thought.

She has been wondering the same thing everyday.

She moves her gaze to the door by hearing a knock.

"Sana? Are you there?" A fammiliar voice said from the door.

"Yes, I'm here. The door is open." Sana answered, already knew who was the person.

As soon as she heard the door closed, she sat up from her bed and looked at the rabbit-like girl who was standing infront of her.

Nayeon sat also sat on the bed and now facing Sana, looking straight in the eyes with a mischivious smirk on her face.

"Soo, I heard that someone has been sending you some letters these days..Mind explaining it?" Nayeon said.

"Ah meolla~" Sana said covering her face with her two hands.

Nayeon looked around for a bit and saw a paper on the floor and she took it.

She opened it and read it out silently while Sana was still covering her face with her hands.

And suddenly, Sana removed her hands from her face to see Nayeon holding the letter while laughing a bit.

"Yah! Don't read it!" Sana said and tried to take the letter from Nayeon's hands but being a quick-witted she is, she blocked Sana with her arm and raising it higher as she read it out loud.

Sana did her second attempt and luckily, she got the letter and soon hid it on her closet.

"Why do you kept accepting these letters then?" Nayeon said.

Sana slumped her body on her bed while staring at the ceiling.

"I just have this urge inside of me to take it. I don't even know if the writer is my fan or a sasaeng." Sana said and Nayeon faced her.

"I think you like this writer." Nayeon teased which made Sana quickly sat up again.

"WHAT?! NO WAY! I mean, I don't even know anything about the writer!" Sana said.

"Minatozaki knows defense!" Nayeon joked.

"Not funny, Unnie. Not funny." Sana said.

"I know. I guess I got infected by those two." Nayeon said.

"I'll correct your own statement, It's not two there's only one person that infected you that." Sana said taking the chance to tease the latter.

"It was none other than the one and only Yoo Jungyeon." Sana said and by hearing Jungyeon's name couldn't help Nayeon but to blush.

"Y-yah! Stop it." Nayeon said.

"Yiiiieeee!" Sana mischiviously teased the older one and nudged her on the shoulder as her cheeks  became crimson red.

"Jungyeon has a lot of impact towards you huh?" Sana stated and Nayeon totally agreed at her statement.

The two suddenly flinched when the door slammed open.

"Dinner is ready!!" Jihyo said and slammed the door again.

The two went outside the room to see the other members eating pizza while watching dramas.

"I'm so totally into this!" Nayeon squealed and sat the couch taking one pizza.

Sana walked and sat beside Dahyun and held Dahyun's hand to get her attention.

"Want some?" Dahyun asked and handed her pizza which Sana willingly took a bite on.

"My Ketchup.." Mina mumbled as she looks around the kitchen for her dear ketchup while holding a slice of pizza.

"Mina-unnie! Here's some ketchup!" Chaeyoung said in the living room which made Mina walk towards her and took the ketchup then started eating.

"Jokbal is the best food ever!" Momo said and took another bite of Jokbal.

"Geez, This girl can become a monster while eating." Jungyeon said.

"Actually, all of us becomes monters while eating. " Dahyun said and they all laughed.

Meanwhile, a girl just kept poker faced as she focuses her gaze to Sana.

"I'm supposed to be the one sitting there with her.." She thought.

She soon removed her gaze from the latter as she feels the stinging pain inside her which led her to go and lock herself to her room.

She sat on the table that was filled with papers saying the same greeting..

Hey, It's me again ;)

________________________________________________________

A/N: I know all of you guys already expected that but you'll know what I'll do with that soon..