Chapter 7: Meeting him

Third Person's View

There she was again, holding another letter in her hands.

She opened the paper and started reading it.

Let's meet at the park near your dorm today 2:00  pm sharp.

See you soon!

- Anonymous Writer

She folded the paper again and put it down with excitement builds up inside her.

She stood up and walked back and forth as she thinks about what to wear.

"Woah,woah, woah, Sana stop. You're making me dizzy." Mina said as she looks at the latter that has been wandering back and forth for a good 10 minutes.

"I'm meeting someone and I don't know what to wear!" Sana said in a troubled tone.

"Sana-chan, you're just going to meet someone not date someone, chill." Mina said and took out her phone and played games in it.

Sana looked at her watch and there was still 10 minutes left, She went to the bathroom and took a bath then changed her clothes to a white V-neck shirt and pants.

She wore white rubber shoes and didn't forget to wear a white hoodie, hat, face mask and also shades before leaving.

She walked through the streets with her phone on her pocket while holding the letter.

She arrived at the park and walked around the park.

She suddenly noticed that the place was empty. No one, not even a single person.

Weird. She thought as she walked around the place. She saw a wooden bench so she sat down and looked around as if there's a person that'll appear in front of her.

She got bored and took out her earphones and played a song on her phone.

She started fidgeting her fingers and tapping her feet as she waits for a certain person.

She suddenly felt someone's hands covered her eyes.

She removed it and looked behind to see a pink-haired guy smiling.

"Hi." He greeted and winked which made Sana blush. He handed her Two white roses and sat beside her.

Sana removed her earphones and didn't care even if the song was still playing because of the guy sitting beside her.

"How rude of me I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Park Jimin." He introduced and offered a handshake.

"You...You're the Anonymous Writer?" Sana asked trying to recover from her surprise.

Jimin scratched his nape and looked down then shyly nodded.

Shoot! I can't belive this! Jimin-sunbaenim was the one who kept sending me letters for two months! She thought.

The two walked around the park and Jimin boldly held Sana's hand as they walk around while Sana was just crimson red and feeling shy infront of the latter.

"I actually rented this place so that no one would see us and spread rumors about us." Jimin said.

"You did?!" Sana asked in disbelief with wide eyes which Jimin found cute.

"That's one of the reasons why I like you." Jimin said and Sana once again blushed.

"Because your cute." Jimin complimented and interwined his hand with Sana's again.

The whole 2 hours all they did was act up like a cute couple in the park and the two couldn't lie, it was fun.

They were eating lollipops while sitting close to eachother, looking up at the lilac sky.

There was a moment of silence between them but Sana broke the silence.

"You used to ask me about my mysterious life and told that you'll help me to put back rhe missing parts but know, you looked like you gave up about it." Sana stated.

"Yeah, sort of. But if you want I could." Jimin said.

"Let's just not think about that for now." Sana stated and Jimin chuckled.

"You started a coneversation then soons end it completly with a big period." Jimin said and laughed a bit.

"You really are no-jam huh?" Sana said.

"Is that an insult or what?" Jimin asked.

"More like of a compliment." Sana said and laughed.

Jimin looked at his watch and sighed.

"I'm sorry but I still have a schedule to go on. Want me to walk you infront of your dorm?" Jimin asked and gave a apologetic smile.

"I'm fine walking by myself and there's some sasaengs scattered around the place, I don't want to cause any problems with it." Sana said and smiled.

"If you say so, bye!" Jimin hugged her before leaving, Sana watched him until he was out of sight and started walking back to the dorm.

She opens the door to see all of the members on the living room watching dramas.

She closed the door and headed to her room and changed her clothes.

She sat beside Mina and Mina whispered something.

"So, how's your date?" Mina whispered yet in a teasing tone.

"It's not a date okay?" Sana said but enough for all the members to hear.

All of them looked at her and gave her a teasing smile except for one person who just kept quiet and looked at her straightly.

"Spill it!" Nayeon excitedly said which made Sana sigh in defeat.

"I know all of you already knew that someone kept giving me letters these past two months.." Sana started.

"Well then, who's the writer?" Jihyo asked.

".............Jimin-sunbaenim.." Sana said.

"Jimin...PARK JIMIN OF BTS?!!" Jihyo's loud voice echoed in their ears.

Sana nodded shyly.

The members started teasing her while Tzuyu was looking at Momo with a unreadable face.

Momo nodded and they silently left the living room.

They went to a room and Momo locked it.

Tzuyu sat at the bed and looked down at the floor.

Momo sat beside her and pats her shoulder.

"You'll get over it, Tzuyu-ah." Momo sincerely said and Tzuyu hugged her, fighting her tears from falling down.

"Maybe the agreement I did was right. I should let this be and just hide it from her."  - Tzuyu

________________________________________________________

A/N: I decided to update this story instead of Past Vs. Present because I was kinda having doubts if I should continue it or not..