Chapter 5: A Date?

Amy's POV:
I heard my phone ring. I lazily reach for it, but it falls on the floor.
"Ughhh...mornings must hate me too...the world is an asshole!"
I stretched out of bed and picked up the phone. 6:30 a.m. Holy Chaos! I'm late!
I run to the bathroom to shower. Once I finished, I ran to my closet to pick something out to wear.
"Alright, Shadowkun said to wear something comfy and fit for walking."
I slightly opened the window to be hit with a gush og icy cold winds. It's colder than usual.
So I decided to wear a red and white dress, grey leather jacket, black tights, my usual golden bracelets, and the most comfortable pair of boots I have. They're pretty old, but look good as new.

As I walk downstairs, I see Lily sitting on the windowsill

"Lily!"
I opened the door and let her in.
Chirp chirp! She cuddled her face in my cheek.
"Awww I missed you too my cute whittle Willy! Choos a cute whittle birdy? You are! Yesh you are! Yesh you are!"
Before I closed the door, I saw Shadow standing outside on the pathway. I wave at him.
"Hey!"
He smirks and salutes back with two fingers, but he runs off in a blurr before I could say anything..
"*dreamy sigh* He's so hot..."
Lily's feathers suddenly poof up and she snuggles closer into my neck.
"Woops, sorry baby. Let's warm you up inside."
I grab her blanket and wrap it around her
Chirp!
I giggle. She must be hungry. I carry her to the kitchen counter and serve us breakfast.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's 7:45. I'm sitting in the living room with Lily watching TV. I'm literally shaking from the nervousness, yet I'm so excited at the same time! Shadowkun is coming back for me soon......I hope.
I grab a couch pillow and hug it tightly. NYAAAA!! I'm so happy! But I'm un normally anxious and fidgety.
I close my eyes and think back to last night.
~Flashback~
"I thought of my mystery neighbor and decided to let her into the party and I'll watch over her from outside. I thought that she had a better chance of fitting in."
"I..I don't know what to say..."
*kisses forehead*
"I feel like I don't even know you anymore..."
"Hmph..*smirk*"
~End of Flashback~
NYAAAA!!! I squeeze the pillow tighter. I think I might be more in love than I've ever been in my life! And that's quite the competition, despite that I was literally OBSESSED with Sonic; but it was probably just that. Obsession. What I'm feeling now is different from that. If this is what having a senpai is like, boy have I been confused my entire life!
I thought back to it again...and then realized something. Shadow said he would "watch over me from outside", but I saw him in the dinning room..didn't I? He couldn't be in two places at the same time, could he? Or was it just a phrase to make the moment more dreamy? Should I ask him? Or should I leave it as it is?
Maybe I shouldn't worry about that right now..after all, Shadow's taking me on a...is it a date? UGH!!! Why do I have so many questions?!?!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Shadow's POV:
It's almost time to pick Amy up. I'm back home from my morning run, I take a quick shower and change into something more appropriate.

 I'm back home from my morning run, I take a quick shower and change into something more appropriate