twelve

ー"okay bye namjoon!" taehyung said enthusiastically before he closed the call, a small smile on his face. 

catching up with those you haven't seen in a while gives taehyung a feeling of nostalgia, and he finds himself missing those type of days. 

his mind drifted towards jungkook.

unsurprisingly. 

it had only been a little over 24 hours and taehyung found himself getting angrier the more he thought about him. he didn't exactly know why he was getting mad at jungkook when jungkook was the one who never loved him back. 

(or that's what taehyung thinks)

it had already been night and taehyung knew jungkook was somewhere out. he hadn't seen him come back last night due to the fact that he slept the entire day. however, taehyung felt the need to confront him after being the one who was ignored for so long. 

taehyung just wanted to let his anger out. 

a part of him wanted to start painting to ease his stress but he knew that he'd rather not have any more broken canvases than he already has.

taehyung checked the time by turning over, watching how it had barely hit 9 pm. 

should he go the grocery store before jungkook came back? there had already been enough food missing due to the fact that none of them were buying groceries. 

taehyung grunted, feeling his stomach grumble in hunger. it's only going to take ten minutes, stop being lazy. taehyung stood up from his bed, quickly grabbing his coat and keys before he had already been out the door. 

he didn't bother changing, figuring that getting ramen would be a quick breeze.

"taemin?" taehyung questioned as he watched taemin looking over the isles. taemin brought his attention towards taehyung before a smile overtook his face. "taehyung! i'm surprised you remember me. how are you feeling? do you know regret drinking that much?" taemin only laughed when taehyung hit him in the arm with embarrassment taking over his features. 

"shut up," taehyung quietly grunted and taemin laughed again. "small world, huh? how are you and jungkook?" taehyung straightened his back at the mention of jungkook, looking at the other with bewilderment. 

taemin seemed to understand his confusion, only giving a slight smile. "you told me about how much you hated that boy while drinking. If I had a dollar for everytime you mentioned his name, I'll be rich." taehyung only hit him again. 

"wait, do you know who brought me back to our place then?"

"I brought you home but I didn't trust you going alone. jungkook had been the one who took care of you after I left." 

taehyung widened his eyes, looking down in embarrassment. he only hummed and taemin looked away from him in response, grabbing the fruit he needed before putting it in his basket. 

"are you still on bad terms with him?"

the brunette nodded his head before pouting. "i'm planning on exposing the hell out of him today so he better be ready." 

taemin stared at taehyung with an emotion taehyung himself couldn't decipher. "be careful with your actions though. jungkook looked so terrified when I was talking to him but he looked so fond of you when I put you in his arms."

"you put me in his arms? fucking hell taemin, how many times are you going to embarrass me?" taehyung whispered and taemin laughed harder at that before patting his shoulder. "you'll be fine. teach him what he deserves but don't go too angry on him unless he seriously fucked up."

"yeah, yeah."

-

when taehyung had been walking back from his small trip to the grocery store, he spotted a paper stapled to one of the trees beside where he had been walking. due to the dark, taehyung couldn't make out the picture itself, instead staring at the caption. 

'escaped/not found. money to those who find them.'

he ignored it, figuring the picture had been a group of kids.

taehyung went home with ease, taking off his coat as soon as he stepped into the room. he forgot where he placed his coat, instead focusing on the ramen in his hands. he quickly placed it in the microwave, taking off his shoes as he waited for the timer to suddenly tell him when the food had been ready. 

only minutes had gone by before taehyung was sitting in front of an empty cup of ramen, about to open the television when a figure had suddenly stepped in the room. 

taehyung took his attention off the blank screen before dragging his eyes towards the door. 

"jungkook?"

---
a/n

:,)

i haven't read this once because I need to finish all these chapters djdjdj