seventh part to grayson & alexa

Mary decided to wear a short, white dress. Alexa fixes her sister's hair into big curls using hair rollers and a sit down hair dryer. Amy, Natalia, and Lilly do Mary's nails and makeup. A woman only gets one wedding and they were dead set on giving Mary her dream.

Joseph conversed with the men, including Grayson. The husbands have welcomed Grayson into the family wholeheartedly.

Alexa exits the room where her sisters are working hard to make Mary look amazing. Clara enters the room simultaneously to Alexa leaving. She finds herself in the chapel, her eyes sweeping the room for Grayson.

"Dollface." A breathless moan has Alexa's eyes wide. Grayson stands in a three piece suit and expensive shoes. His eyes look her up and down and he smiles at her navy blue strapless dress. The heels on her feet look like they feel like the devil himself, but Alexa assures him she's perfectly fine. "You look smashing."

Alexa giggles, sending Grayson's heart into a frenzy. They find their seats as family and friend file in for the ceremony. Mary's cue comes on and she marches down the aisle. Tears pool in Alexa's eyes. Her hand squeezes Grayson's and he can't help but think about their wedding day. He knows for sure Alexa is the one he'll marry. He knows.

"I do," Joseph smiles at Mary.

"I do," Mary finally says, a few tears running down her face. The two share a passionate kiss and Alexa finally lets her tears free. She buries her face in Grayson's chest. He treasures the feel of Alexa against him.

The guests clap as they walk down the aisle as husband and wife.

➖✖➖

"Dance with me?" Grayson asks softly. Alexa takes his outstretched hand as he leads her to the dance floor. A slow song follows the couple moving. Mary and her new husband remain attached to one another, sneaking kisses when they think nobody is looking. Alexa cannot be happier for her sister.

Alexa and Grayson wrap their arms around one another. Even when a faster paced song plays next they remain entangled together, their bodies swaying slowly, her head against his chest and his chin resting on the top of her head. Five girls catch Grayson's attention. All of which smiling at the dancing couple.

Natalia hasn't had a full conversation with Grayson Ryker since they were kids, but she can see the amount of love he holds for her little sister.

Mary breaks away from her new husband to join her sisters. When she questions what everyone is looking at they jester to Grayson and Alexa. A young couple in love.

Grayson pulls Alexa's chin up. He lowers his head so she can hear over the music what he's about to say. "May I please kiss you, Alexa Hayden."

Dreamily she nods and he presses his lips to hers immediately. A rush of gasps and yelling only makes Alexa hold onto Grayson even tighter. The kiss is just lips, a tender, passionate kiss. Grayson can't help but hold Alexa to his chest in the heat of the moment.

"I love you," she whimpers against his lips. They both freeze at Alexa's confession. Grayson doesn't respond.

The tears she so desperately doesn't want to fall do exactly that. She sadly releases Grayson and when she's about to leave a strong hand stops her. Grayson looks down at her, glazed over eyes.

"I love you."

And Alexa launches herself into his arms.