fifteenth part to grayson & alexa

Alexa doesn't share the intimate details of her honeymoon with her family. Timothy thanks her immensely for that. Instead she tells her parents and siblings how they ate authentic Mexican food, took baths in bathtubs large enough for ten people, had late breakfasts so they could cuddle in bed together.

She told her family that Grayson is a total gentlemen. But Lilly glares at Alexa's words. Valentina can sense the tension between her eldest and youngest daughter. Lilly is a mean spirit, it's no wonder God all mighty gave her the destiny of selling her body.

"Alexa Ryker." The husky voice of Grayson calls out for Alexa. The two haven't been home yet, Alexa insisted she visit her family first, and Grayson cannot hold his excitement for his surprise. Valentina has taken all the knowledge she knows of Alexa and has hand picked things she know Alexa will love for their home. "We should head home. I have a surprise for you, Dollface."

Everyone gets a goodbye kiss and the couple is off. Timothy watches his children trickle away from him. Sadness overtakes him. Valentina walks into her sad husband's arms. The two stare at the closed door for what feels like forever.

"They're gone."

"It'll be okay. Everyone will be okay."

Timothy ignores his wife. "What do we do now?"

"We live life."

"I forgot how."

➖✖➖

Alexa cannot believe what she's seeing. The entire mansion has been redone. The floors, the furniture, the appliances. There's color, there's life. She looks like a fish out of water.

Grayson smirks as he watches his wife touch everything with the tips of her fingers. "You like it?"

"H-How? Why?" She cannot form a real sentence.

"This is no longer my home, it is our home."

Alexa has never felt happier.