4 - Days Off

Paul sighed as his alarm clock went off, now reaching to desperately try and snooze it. But it kept going off, and Paul just groaned and got up. It was Paul and Patryk's day off, and they didn't need to be anywhere today. They had 2 single days off, and they were gonna make the most of it.

Paul then realized that he had an opportunity to go over to Pat and hang out and...maybe other stuff.

The soldier got his phone and started to call Pat, who was already up by the time.

"Hello?" Pat replied, smiling.

"Heyya Pat." Paul smiled.

"Oh, hi Paul!" Patryk answered with a smile.

"You wanna hang sometime today? I'm sure we could go out at the Oslek cafe." Paul asked with a smile (not a real place).

"Is this like a date?" Patryk asked.

"Yep, exactly like one." Paul answered.

"Then of COURSE!" Pat yelled with excitement. "So is 11:30 AM ok?"

"Of course! That's perfect!" Paul beamed. "See you then, pretty boy." Oh stop it, you.

Pat chuckled flusteredly on the other end, then hung up with a smile.

Paul got his casual shirt that said PRO VLOGGER on it, as this was clearly not true. Smiling lovingly, he put a pair of jeans on, and sandals. As it was an occasionally warm day out today. At home, it was always one of the following: rainy, cloudy, stormy, snowy, or maybe even a bit of hail.

He relaxed for a bit as he waited for the big moment. It was 11:15. Cmon, time, go faster...

He watched a little bit of his own cartoon of Game Grumps as he looked at the clock. 11:16. Dammit.

He then engaged himself in looking at his feet. Cutie- He spaced out thinking of Patryk, then he looked at the clock. 11:19. Ugh. Wait... 11:20.

Paul rushed out the door and drove over to the cafe, which was kinda like Starbucks except with REAL booths. Roasted and toasted, Starbucks-

Paul got there early, arriving at 11:29. One minute early. He got a booth and waited for Patryk, seeing a teenage girl and her parents in a booth. She was tempted to say hi, but she was afraid her parents would diss her if they found out he was in a same-sex relationship.

Patryk arrived just on time, smiling as he sat with Paul, kissing each other's cheeks. The parents looked sick at this and decided to leave, taking their teenager with them. She was almost in tears because of their harsh judgement towards same-sex couples. She really didn't like to call them gays because she felt like she was insulting/judging them. And also, she was in a same-sex relationship that her parents didn't know about.

Paul looked at the girl, who seemed to admire him for his work and personality. Paul just looked mildly at her, then turned back to Patryk. He had an idea, and he had a good one.

"Hey, why don't you drive over to my house?" Paul asked. "I have an idea."

"What is it?" Pat asked with a big smile.

"Maybe you can stay the night?" Paul let a chuckle escape his lips.

"That sounds wonderful, Paul." Pat hugged Paul tight, waving at him teasingly as he headed out to his car. Paul sighed, as in love as he could be, heading out to his vehicle and starting to navigate Patryk to his house.

"Voilà. Here we are, Pat." Paul linked arms with him, smiling a bit as they went inside.

Pat smiled big as he sat on the couch. "So, what do you want to do?"

"You're the guest Pat." Paul laughed.

"Hm..." Pat shifted his head around the room, which was surprisingly clean, and saw that there was a Wii U game sticking out. Mario Kart 8. He was a big sucker for that game.

Pat pointed to that cartridge, smiling. "Can we play Mario Kart?"

"Sure!"

After good old fashioned races in Mario Kart, which was heated and full of angry screams and laughter (like a normal game of it would be), Paul and Pat put on a romantic movie, and cuddled a little to it. Now this is the part where I would normally write slow and boring details but I wouldn't. Just to spare you guys time and because I'm too lazy to.

(SO TIMESKIP I GUESS)

It was morning. Obviously- And Paul was still sleeping on top of Patryk, who smiled sweetly down at his sleeping boyfriend. He then got up and walked into the kitchen, making a delightful meal for the both of them, bacon. You know how much everyone in the Eddsworld universe loves that shit-

He set the plate down, smiling as he turned on the TV, waiting for him to wake up. This took a long time, and Pat grew tired of waiting. He poked his eyebrows just for the fun of it, Paul waking up almost instantly. I guess they were sensitive.

"What's up??" Paul asked as he then looked at the table, with the plate full of bacon. He grabbed a piece and started to nibble on it. Patryk chuckled at the scene, then took a piece and gnawed on it. Omg same Pat-

The show went on and on, and the same episode of Steven Universe, The Answer, appeared. Paul's eyebrows sprung an his eyes widened with delight, a bright smile on his face. Patryk questioned his actions a little, but smiled once he knew what the episode was about, and that was love.

Patryk snuggled next to Paul, who reacted with a tired smile. Paul kissed his cheek, his partner blushing at his action. He chuckled and stroked Patryk's soft hair, giving him kisses now and then. Cute-

Pat looked at the clock, then got up. Paul looked a little disappointed, but knew Pat had to go back to his house.

"Hey, Paul? Maybe I could watch you animate sometime." Patryk smiled big at him.

"Same to you?" Paul smiled.

Patryk blushed a little to himself. "Of course Paul. Anything for you."

Paul blushed as he then kissed Pat's cheek, smiling big at him. "Goodbye, handsome." He waved at him.

"Goodbye, Paul!" Pat gave him a kiss on the cheek as well, blushing to himself.

Now Paul wasn't used to getting kisses, so he was blushing extremely darkly. Then he smiled dreamily as he decided to go to his workspace and animate the final frames of his Game Grumps animation.