8 - Relations

The day was fine. Not a good or a bad day, but it was a neutral day. It was such a good day to relax under the sun, because it was very warm out. But, sadly enough, Paul and Patryk didn't get the day off. The birds were being obnoxious with their singing again, so the Red Leader, Tord, shot their nest, killing the mother bird and making the nest with the eggs in it fall to the ground. Tord can't deal with shit for too long. He went over to the eggs, then put them in a plastic bag for later.

"These ones look fresh." Tord smirked. Tord no don't eat the babies-

Paul had been attending to his guard duties, marching stupidly with Patryk.  As the day went by, they went from a serious to a joking matter. They smiled and laughed at memes and jokes that they had told. They also laughed at inside jokes as well. They traded back and forth.

"Are you a sneeze?"

"There's a Jesus."

"So Mario Party huh??" Patryk laughed as he looked over at his husband, who was giggling. They eventually both stopped and walked around with each other. They held hands cutely for sometime, Pat suddenly flaring up in the face.

Paul looked at him. Something was wrong. "Pat? Babe, your cheeks are crimson..?"

"I'm fine. Just thinking a-about last night." Pat smiled a little at him, warming his hands up by rubbing them.

"O-oh. Right." Paul had blushed as well.

At their apartment, they had a little fun as I say.

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAASHBAAAAAAACK
(I'm not good at writing smut forgive me, skip this part if you don't want to see two grown men naked and having relations)

Paul had been laughing a little as they were both shirtless. Pat was on top of him. In this situation, they were both dominant, so I would like to know how this ends.

Pat's hand grasped Paul's midsection which was covered up with his shorts. "Why don't we take these off?"

Paul blushed an awful lot, then sighed and pulled them down. He was only in his boxers, and he was cold. And shivering.

"P-Pat.." Paul was kind of in and out of the mood, but he continued to shake and shudder as Pat stuck his hand in his boxers. Paul then, eyes wide, exclaimed surprisedly in a gasp.

Pat chuckled a little as he saw Paul's expression, then attached his hand to his member. I can't say penis for some reason while writing this, it weirds me out.

Pat then started to rub Paul's now erect member, pulling his boxers down a little so he could see it.

"M-mmf, Pat..!" Paul whispered as he moaned out, quiet and soft this time. When Pat decided to go faster, Paul sounded extremely shaky as he panted faster and faster. "P-Pat...!"

"Heheh... you're enjoying this aren't you?" Pat sounded perky as he went a little faster. And faster. And faster.

This went on for a long time. Paul, now, was on the verge, the climax.

"A-ahh! Pat, I'm gonna..!" Next thing you know, he couldn't take it anymore holding all that in. He released and it got on Patryk's hand a little, but he didn't mind it.