11 - Babysitter

(Btw, thank you guys for taking your time to read this. I didn't know that it would get to be this popular, and it would be nothing without you guys. You all are awesome and have a great day, even if your day isn't going great. Know that I love and support all of you! <3)

Anyways, now back to the story temporarily.

A few months after Phoebe got settled, Paul and Patryk decided they needed some time. It was, indeed, a special day after all. I would bluntly say it, but you gotta read on to find it. Am I evil or what?

Paul, still asleep, laid in bed lazily as his husband Patryk got up and prepared breakfast. Pete was in with him. He was wide awake, playing with one of his baby toys. Once in a while, Pat glanced lovingly at his sleeping spouse as he finished up the meal.

Phoebe was usually asleep as Patryk made breakfast, as she seemed to be always tired.

Patryk smiled as he sat down for a minute, waiting for the bacon to cool down. He patted her head with a simple smile.

"Morning, sunshine." He beamed, kissing her cheek. She opened up her eyes tiredly as she looked up at one of her loving fathers.

"Morning, dad." She hugged him slightly, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "What's for breakfast?"

"Bacon. It's cooling off a bit." Pat told her.

"When's it gonna be ready?" She asked.

"Soon." Pat shrugged, not wanting to estimate, even though he was the more responsible out of the two. "You hungry, Phoebe?"

"Yes, extremely." Phoebe nodded.

"Well, it should be done by the time Paul gets up." Patryk told her.

"How do you know that?"
"I know his sleeping schedule pretty well."

Pat smiled as he got up again, checking on Pete. Pete didn't have any intentions to be quiet, and Paul sleeping through his noise was impressive.

"Hey, Pete." Pat gave him a stuffed bear, and Pete instantly shut up. He played with the bear quietly as Pat slowly snuggled into his husband's arms.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Patryk smirked playfully at him, kissing his cheek. The kiss did work, and it woke Paul. His eyes fluttered until they were fixed on Patryk and Patryk only.

"Morning." Paul greeted, hugging onto Patryk as he kissed him on the lips. It was a quick but passionate kiss, it didn't last long. No one timed it in the background though.

"So, tonight. Who are we going to get to babysit?" Pat asked.

"Are we going to one of those sex hotels??" Paul asked, brightening up.

"No, Paul." Pat chuckled. "Somewhere better."

"I heard that they have soundproof walls." Paul seemed happy talking about it.

"Ew, we can't do that where we're going tonight." Pat smiled. "It's a surprise."

"Tord's pretty cool with the kids." Paul remarked. "I bet we could get him to babysit."

"Well, he did teach Pete the word communism." Pat retorted, but sighed. "I guess that's not the end of the world though. But he would need company."

"I have Edd's number, I could just call him, Matt, and Tom." Paul told him, kissing his cheek. "It'll be fine, hon. Trust me."

"I hope so. If not, I'm sure Phoebe is responsible enough to take care of Pete." Pat smiled big at his husband, holding him in his arms, as he was a bit shorter.