chapter 5

Sag's prov:

It's been 2 weeks Rachel refuses to show weakness so started school as soon as she could, Zeke on the other hand hasn't talked since the funeral and probably won't go back for another 2 weeks at least.

"Zeke please talk to me ask me anything in the world I'll answer it truthfully as long as you talk to me" I beg.

He looks at me and I can't half but stair at his eyes his deeper then dark chocolate brown almost black eyes.

"Who... do you like more then a friend?" He asked

The first thing he's said in 2 weeks is who do I like...great just great now I get to confess my undying love for him what am I supposed to say I've loved you since I was 4 wich is 10 years now.

"That would work" he says laughing I give him a confused look "you said that out loud" I blush so many different colors of red I didn't even know that many shades existed "gods she's so cute when she blushes I whish I could just kiss her and call her mine" he mumbles I don't think he knows he said that out loud so I'ma gonna play a game this'll be fun.

"Yes I used to love you for years *sigh* but I an more in love with Will then you and we've been dating in seacret because he thinks it's cute when I blush and wants to kiss me and call me his *sigh* if only you had felt the same way we could be happy together but sadly you hadn't and now I'm with Will" I start to cry to make it seem like it's real.

"But I still love you! I've always loved you! I love it when you blush and every breath I take is one I rather be holding so I can kiss you! I want not only to call you mine but I need to because you're one of the only people that make me happy especially now I want to scream at the top of my longs that you're my girlfriend!"

.....well damn that was... wow...

"Well then it's a good thing that Will and I aren't really dating isn't it?"

"YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams.

Rachel burst through the door "WHAT THE HELL SOME OF US HAVE SCHOOL AND IS 12 IN THE F*CKING MORNING SO SHUT THE F*CK UP AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FANBOYING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Because SAGE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!"

"You're just figuring this out I mean she's liked you for like 10 years or something how have you not notice?"

"I don't know but the main thing right now is SAGE LIKES ME AND I LIKE HER!!!!!"

"Ghosh damn it then ask her out."

"Yeah ok" he turns so he's facing me "Sage will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me at 7?"

"There is no way in hell I would say no"

"So that a yes?"

I roll my eyes.

"Yes."

*********time skip to 6:30***********

I look at the clock it 6:30 most girls would spend 2 or more hours getting ready I lost track of time and rush I take a 5 minute shawer get dressed in a blue dress that stops a few inches above my knees and a pair of black convers (if you want to see the outfit it'sh above) in 10 dried my hair in 10 and finished brushing it in 5 right on time.

"Sage Zekes here to take you out" My mom yells from down stairs.

"Coming!" I grab my bag phone and walk down stairs when I get to the bottom I see my older brother, Josh, giving Zeke the don't hurt my sister talk so naturally I jump up and put him in a choke hold "please I would like to see him try to hurt me considering I can take down my brother who is 3 a half years older then me." I smirk

"Sage let your brother breath" Zeke says laughing

I sigh "Fine" I let him put of it and walk over to Zeke he holds out his hand and I take it.

"Shall we go darling?" He asked in a pretty good British accent

"We shall" I replying the accent.

We laugh and start to walk to where ever we are going which remind me...I jump on his back "where are we going?"

He moves me so I won't fall off his back "It's a surprise."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell meeeeeee" I wine.

"Noooooooo."

"But whhhyyy."

"Cause that would ruin the surprise."

"Fine but I'm riding on your back until ether you tell me or we get there."

"Ok."

After 15 minutes of me riding on his back we get to a little café we walk in "hi I'm Wendy I'll be your server today would you prefer inside or out side" I want to bust out laughing it's that evil b*tch from school but befor I can say anything Zeke says we want to sit outside she leads us to a table hand us our menus and walks of.

When she's gone we both bust out laughing when we stop he takes my hand and says: "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" we both smile.

"How long?"

"Sice I was 5" he blushes a bit and it's so adorable.

"Well then it's a good thing I've liked you for 10years aswell"

"You have!?!?"

"Yep"

"You mean I could have asked you out sooner!?!"

"Yep and I would've said yes"

"Well now I feel like and conpleat idiot."

"You are a conpleat idiot."

"Yeah but I'm you idiot."

"Yeah that's true."

We laugh and talk the hole night when I finally look at the time I realize it's passed my curfew "shit Z I was saposed to be back at 10 10:30 at the latest!!"

"What time is it?"

"11:30!!!!!!!"

"Maybe they haven't noticed?"

"Dude you know my brother he's noticed" we look at each other "Wait I know I'll climb that tree that goes to my window and say I was back on time that he must have just missed me or something!"

"Hopefully that works" he mumbles

"Yeah now let's go!" I nearly yell

We sprint to my house I get there and right befor I climb the tree I look at him and kiss him on the lips stand on my tip toes and kiss him he kisses me back and we stand like that for what seem like forever then I pull back and climb the tree when I get in my room. I look down and see him standing there touching his lips I smile that was my first kiss and it was amazingly awesome

I hope you like the book so far please vote and comment suggestions and I'll try to use less cuss words if you would like

Bye