chapter 6

Rachel's prov:

Dear momma and daddyo:

It's been about six months since you died, I really miss you so does Zeke and for some reason Peter.

Momma I've been feeling differently about Jess lately...would you hate me because I'm...well I don't know what I am...the gang is coming over for a sleep over today we even talked Pet into going somewhere else for the night.

I have to go but I promise I'll write to you soon.

Your loving daughter:

Rachel Abigail Flynn

P.s. I won the bet they started dating when he was 15.

I wipe a tear off my cheek and put my mask on.

"Rachel they're here!" Zeke yells

I run down stairs to see everyone coming inside.

×××××××time skip×××××××××

"Let's play truth or dare!" Will yells

We sit in a circle Jess is to my right and Will is to my left.

"Okay the rules of the game are if you dont do a truth or dare you HAVE to take off a article of clothing and that's it!" I say "now who's f-"

"I'm first!" Zeke yells "Nico truth or dare"

"Dare"

Uh oh zeek has a REALLY evil look in his eyes. Poor neeks...

"I dare you to kiss Will" he smirks

Nico blushes a new shad of red as he gets up and walks over. He leans down and kisses Will on the hand.

"You didn't say where I had to kiss him and bro you do know that I'm not Nico Di Angelo and he isn't Will Solace right? Your ship isn't going to happen we aren't book characters." he says leaving a pouty Zeke and a laughing everyone else. "Jess t or d?"

She rolls her eyes "dare."

"I dare you tooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo try and sell Mr. Grinky a broken glass cup."

She takes off her jacket and we all raise our eyebrows.

"I don't want to walk 3 miles."She says while shrugging "Sage truth or dare?"

"Hmmmmm truth cause I don't want to get up."

Jess smirks so evil if I was the one who had to answer the question I would probably run.

"Have you Zeke done 'it' yet?"

Sage somehow plushes a deep red yet pales at the same time...didn't know that was possible but okay then.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe?" She sounds nervous

"Tisk tisk you have to tell the truth."

Sage sighs " Yes we've done 'it'..." She blushes so bright red I think she could light up a Christmas tree.

"I did not need to know that..." I mumble

"Shut up Rachle" Zeke says equally red as Sage.

"Rach truth or dare?" Sage finally says after a minute or two of really awkward silence.

"Truth because you scare me."

"Out of all your friends who do you most want to marry?" Sage asks

I don't look her in the eye as I think who would I marry i could lie and answer Peter like I always do but if I actually think about it one name comes to mind Jess my best friend wait but she's a girl...I can't like girls I'm straight i like boys and boys alone...right?

"Uh I uh I don't know maybe Peter???" Well...that was convincing...not.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHE'S LYING!!" everyone shouted at once.

"Uhm I..I..I l-l-l-like uhgggg I give up!" I say ripping off my jacket.

Everyone looks shocked.

"Well that just happend." Jess said

Their was a nother awkward silence

"Uhm Drew you know the question." I mumble

"Dauntless" he jokes.

"Really man really? Whatever I dare you to hug the first person you see in thhhhhhhhheeeeee park."

"Hmmmmm okay who's coming to witness?" He asks everyone except Jess and I raise their hand. "Well okay then let's go."

After they walk out its just Jess and me sitting on the ground.

"Why didn't you say who you had a crush on...you've never done that before..." She mumbles sounding sad. "Will you at least tell me...I'm your best friend...we aren't saposed to keep secrets..." She says looking at me...bagging me with her eyes to tell her.

"I ...I just can't.....I'm sorry..." I say saddly bowing my head in shame I get up and walked to the library to get a book or two.