1

Peter's perspective
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being stuck in the house wasn't what I expected when Derek told me I had to keep a low profile. The old burnt wood isn't amusing to stare at anymore, so I get up and decide to go on a run to fill my senses again.

Leaves and twigs crunch under my feet as I run. 'It's quieter than normal' I think before I slow my run as I smell something in the air. I wipe it from my mind and kept going until it burned my nose. Fear, its the only thing it could be.

I lift my head as it traveled with the wind. I followed only to be lead to the high schools front doors. Ironic.
Growing wary I pull them open. Getting ingolfed by an all to familiar cinnamon rich scent mixed with that fear and blood.

'Stiles! That idiot, who did he piss off now?' I think as I quicken my pace down the dark hallway turning corner after corner, slamming the library doors open. What I saw, forced me to stop in my tracks.

He lies in the middle of the library floor, like a forgotten toy. Except there's a small dark puddle under him, source of a large burgundy colored stain in the center of his chest. I run over to his side falling to my knees, instantly putting my hand in his taking his pain. His heartbeat is faint, while barely breathing. I pick him up, his body limp in my arms. "You can't go on me now, come on." Little by little he was opening his eyes as I was searching for the exit.

"I was the one to lore you here and you can't say hi." A deep male voice echos from behind, down the hall. I don't stop. "Your friend was fun to throw around, he's quite the screamer." Stopping in my tracks, an uncontrollable growl creeps up my throat, I glance over my shoulder. A brod figure with red glowing eyes stood at the other end of the hallway, taunting. I push open the closest classroom door and carefully lay Stiles down. I turn around and walk out with claws out.

"Now your Peter. Come to save Stiles?" He questions, stepping closer as I growled, warning him to back off. "Wow, once an Alpha, now a killer." He taunts, stopping only feet from me.
"I may not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one." I growl proudly, fangs and all. With that, I ran at him, throwing the first punch, knocking him down. He kicks my feet from under me. He quickly gets up, sticking his claws in me and throws me into the lockers. Hitting the floor hard, pain ingolfed my chest with every breath. He came over and kicked me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. I looked up at him.

"You know I just loved beating Stiles motionless." He tempted me happily with an evil laugh. I wasn't healing, but I was pissed off enough to fight. I jumped off the floor and tackled him to the ground....

Stiles p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cold

So cold

Everywhere

A chill shook me with every painful breath.

My chest is bleeding, leg throbing, i've lost feeling in my hands already. I heard the door open from the room i'm in. I look over, exhausted of fighting, seeing Peter wolfed out, blood on his hands. He shifts back as he kneels beside me, ripping off my shirt to make a makeshift bandage around my chest. He carefully picked me up in his arms. Staring down into my eyes with his ocean blue ones with pity and...fear? "I'm taking you to the hospital, just hold on." Peter said, breaking the silence. I just nodded feeling my eyes get heavy.

Peter carries me out into the cold air. The wind wiping past us, bitting at my pale skin. Everything starts to fade in and out as the sound of Peter's slow breathing invades my ears.

••••••
Ok, I decided to put follow you as a book. I already have a story going on in my head and I don't plan on it to stop. Disclaimer of the video

/705 words/