2

Peter's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I make it into the hospital with a bloody, unconscious boy in my arms. "Melissa!" I call out. She turns around "What happened?" She asks after calling nurses to get a stretcher and the doctor.
"An Alpha attacked him at the school." I whisper urgently while putting Stiles down on the stretcher watching the nurses run off with him. I try to follow but was stopped by Melissa's hand on my chest. "He's going straight into surgery, Peter. You'll have to wait out here. You can't do much else." She told calmly.
I look at the doors Stiles was carried out through, then back at the mother in front of me. I step back with a nod, she drops her hand.
"Ok then, i'll call Scott. Be prepared."
She tells walking around the front desk dialing his number. I head to the mens restroom to rinse his blood from my hands.

Scott's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit on my bed reading when my phone rings. 'Strange it isn't her break yet' I think as I answer.
"Hey mom." I say curiously with frowned brows.
"Scott. You need to come to the hospital now." She rushes out. I put my book down slowly standing up.
"Why? What happened?" I question
"...it's Stiles. He's hurt. He lost alot of blood. Peter carried him in saying that he got attacked by an Alpha." She replies.
"Ok, I'll be right there with the pack." I say before hanging up.
I rush to get my shoes and jacket on, fearing that i'll loose my best friend. I call the whole pack "Go to the hospital now! Stiles was attacked." With that I hung up. Running down the stairs and out the door. I hop on my bike riding as fast as the engine can take to the hospital.

When I get there, I turn off the motor and jog to the front doors seeing the first to show was Derek and Isaac.
"What exactly happened?" Isaac questions. "We're about to find out."

Peter has his head in his blood stained hands. He stood up as we headed towards him.
"What happened to him, Peter?" I question angrily. "An Alpha attacked Stiles at the school," Peter said calmly.
"Why were you at the school? I told you to stay at the house." Derek asks, confused.
"Well, i'm glad I didn't, or he would've died if it wasn't for me. I decided to take a run and I came across his scent, so I followed it to the schools library. Found him on the floor, motionless, and barely breathing. I was able to get him out, but the Alpha on the other hand..." Peter trailed off, clenching his jaw.

"You killed him before he could finish the job." Isaac pointed out softly, understanding while his arms are crossed. Peter nods in agreement.
"There must've have been another way-" Scott started. "There was no other way! Stiles would have died!" Peter yelled, his eyes glowing dark red with purple in the inner edge of the iris. The three wolves look at each other in confusion.

Before anyone could say something. My mom, Melissa, came up to us and in a reassuring voice, announced: "Stiles is still in surgery. He did lose a lot of blood, but he's stable. Peter, I think you just saved his life." I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I felt of relief that Stiles is going to be ok. I nod in reply. "I'll tell you when he gets out, but i'm sure it'll be a few hours." She says, looking at all of us. I thank her with a soft simile, her nodding in response. She left us. No one said anything about Peter's newfound colored eyes after that.
-
The others showed up right after that moment. Which included Malia, Kira, Lydia, and Liam. They were all filled in on the details as they sat and waited to see Stiles, their packmate, and friend.

Peter's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After hours, everyone fell asleep in uncomfortable chairs. I can't blame them it's about 3 in the morning. That leaves me the only one awake. I won't sleep until I see that Stiles is alive and painless. He's just so different compared to everyone I have ever met.

I sit there waiting, leaning my head against the wall while staring at the ceiling. Replaying the event in my head.

Melissa walked down the hallway to me.
I stand up facing her. "So?" I ask with hope. "You can go see him now." She says before telling me the room he's in. I thank her, then walk down the hall. When out of sight I practically ran to his room. Once there, I slowly open the door fearing what I'll see.

I walk in to see him, the innocent goofy spazz of a human. Laying on a hospital bed, beaten and bruised.
An IV placed within the vein of the boys bruised arm, a heart monitor beeping, and a breathing tube under his nose. Other machines and wires were connected to the poor boy. His left hand placed in a black cast, while his foot is in a brace. I softly sit down in a chair that's beside the hospital bed. I stare at the white tiled floor just listening to his calm breathing.

I finally look up towards the boy taking him in. Stiles lays still. His side jaw is swollen, stitches in his right cheek with bruising surrounding it.

Stiles suddenly woke up sitting up right, breathing heavily with his heart going crazy. I get up quickly and put my hands on his shoulders "Stiles, Stiles it's OK. You're safe." He turns toward me with fear, then relaxes at a familiar face. I take one hand into his. My veins of my arm turn black as he lays back slowly.

Stiles' p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Peter let go of my hand, I felt a large stinging sensation in my chest. I held it, shutting my eyes tight as pain stabbed and pricked under my skin. A warm strong hand placed on top of mine and another on my neck. I slowly felt the pain disappear. I open my eyes and look up to see Peter staring down at me with worry eyes, than sighed of relief. "I'm ok. Thank you Peter.....Thank you for everything" I say with a weak smile. Peter doesn't pull away, not planning on letting go again. We stared into eachothers eyes, his beautiful ocean blue. I just get lost in them, not daring to look away. Peter leaned in...

But backed off quickly just as the door opens with the pack behind it. Scott, Lydia, Malia, Kira, Isaac, Liam and Derek. They all looked straight at me rushing to my bed sides. When I was crowded around, I heard the door shut. I knew Peter had left.
I was sad and hurt that he didn't stay.
'Oh my God Stiles. Peter almost kissed you and you did not just feel sad. Peter equals bad guy!! Stop it!' I shouted at myself internally. Scott broke my thoughts. "Hey, Stiles. You feeling ok?" "Yeah, yeah i'm fine" I told weakly, trying to convince them. Or was I just trying to convince myself?

Narrator pov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm fine other than the constant headache and pain." Stiles tells blankly.
"Not physically, like emotion." Malia speaks out. Stiles heart rate picks up. "You want to know the truth? I feel useless, fragile..and..you know the worst part...I'm leverage..I-I put you guys in danger. If I ever got any of you hurt, I would never forgive myself." Stiles finishes, not daring to look at anyone. Silence fills the room.
"I didn't realized you felt like that." Scott admits. "Hey don't think for one moment Stilinski, that you're useless. You do so much for us, that you keep us together." Lydia comforts. Everyone agrees. "Thank you, for saying that." Stiles repiles softly.

Stiles shifts uncomfortably, wincing. "I desperately need Morphine." He breathes out. "I'll go ask." Scott says. Leaving out the door.
"Glad your not dead Stiles." Malia speaks out getting a wack on the arm from Kira. "What? I just wouldn't know what to do without my study partner" Malia tells with a laugh. "Thanks?" Stiles laughs.

"Well, Liam and Isaac are already passed out on the couch, so I assume all of you are tired as well?" Stiles points out. "Oh yeah, but we're staying here to protect you from the Alpha pack, and no one is fit for driving at 3am." Derek says as he looks at the others silently ordering them. "Wait, the werewolf that attacked me was apart of the Alpha pack?" Stiles asks with concern. "Yeah, Peter recognized him from the last time he saw them together. The alpha was apparently a newbie and we think he was sent to kill you to send a message to us." Malia tells. "Apart from that, we should get sleep." Lydia says as she and Kira sit next to the already asleep boys and quickly fall asleep on each other. Derek and Malia find separate walls and sit up against them.

Scott and a nurse come in and quietly shut the door when they see mostly everyone asleep.

"Ok, Stiles, you'll be here for a few days to a week for observation." Scott whispers as he sits down on the chair, letting the nurse insert the morphine. Stiles gave a pout and replies sarcastically. "That's just great."

/1600 words/