Stiles

I opened my eyes slowly to the harsh sun. I get up and groan while trying not to fall back into bed. Wobbling over to my drawers I get out dark blue sweatpants, boxers, and a blue hoodie.

Making my way to the bathroom I get in under the cold water of the shower as my body aches. I just know this will be a long week.

Got dressed and I go down to the kitchen seeing a stickynote on the fridge.

'Stiles

I won't be back till late
Stay safe

-Dad'

"Thats just great." I say sarcastically. I grab out the Lucky Charms and Milk pouring them in a bowl with a spoon.
Just as I plant my ass at the dinner table with my cereal, my phone vibrates. I unlock it to see a message from Scott.

Scott: Movie night/sleep over at your place?

Stiles: Sure, I got your favorite ice cream and we can order pizza or make popcorn. Bring movies and a pillow!

Scott: Cool and is it ok if the pack comes?

Stiles: Sure, wait....and Peter?

Stiles: You Scott McCall will let Peter Hale step foot into my house?

Scott: I didn't say him. I hate that creep.

Stiles: Yeah but I don't. Scott give him a chance, I mean he did just save my life.

Scott: Fine he can come too. Anyways we'll be there in a few hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time~Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I put popcorn into two big bowls. I come out to the living room to hear everyone bitching to each other for what movie/show to watch. Lydia and Malia want to watch The Notebook. Isaac and Derek want to watch Arrow. Scott and Kira want to watch Supernatural. Liam careless for the movie choice, just happy to be there.

I lean against the wall shaking my head. Peter comes and stands next to me "So how do we solve this?" Peter asks. I shrug "We can watch what ever you want to see Mr. Hale" A small smile tug at my lips. "Captain America it is" Peter says out loud to the pack getting in response no's and groans.
"Stop your whining and Lydia put it in please." I order as Malia runs to the kitchen and out with the two bowls of popcorn. Sharing one bowl with Lydia and Scott who layed on the ground with pillows scattered. The other bowl is shared between Isaac and Derek who sat in chairs. Liam sits against the side of the couch eating his skittles, a goofy simile plastered on his face. Leaving the couch for Peter and I. Peter took a seat and I walked carefully behind him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Half way through the 3rd movie, I found myself almost lying completely on top of a soft snoring Peter with his right arm around my lower back. His left hand rests between my shoulder blades, feeling weirdly warm and protected. Not knowing the black veins that run up his arms.

Scott turns off the movie and covers everyone with blankets. "Thanks" I whisper as he nodded in reply. I place my head back down on Peter's warm chest. Smiling to sleep, finally not in pain with no nightmares following.

/539 words/