Chapter 2

Kirstie POV

"Hey Avi?" He turns around and looks at me. "Yes?" "When's our next Pentatonix meeting?" He shrugs and pulls out his phone. "Looks like there is actually one today, here." He says confused. "Wait when was that planned?" I ask. He shrugs. "I'm not sure bit it looks like everyone will be over in an hour." "Ok. I'm going to go change then." I walk up stairs and put on a sweatshirt from Yale that Kevin gave me when I was sick and some atletic shorts.

When I walk back downstairs I see Mitch run past me yelling something about seeing his nephew

When I walk back downstairs I see Mitch run past me yelling something about seeing his nephew. I let out a small laugh before sitting down with everyone. "Hey Kit how are you?" Kevin asks. "I'm good. How are you and Tori doing?" "Good. She's home sick right now." He explains. "Aw I'm sorry. Hope she feels better." Kevin and Tori got married about 3 months after I had the twins.

"So any ideas for our next album?" Scott asks once Mitch walks down with Greyson. "I was thinking, what if we did a Disney album. Like not just the originals but newer stuff. We can put our cover of 'Let it go' and 'Crusin for a brusin'." I suggest. "I like it. So what other songs do we want to do?" Mitch says while Avi pulls out a piece of paper to write everything down on. "Lets go around the circle and name 3 songs each." Avi says. "Ok I say Something there from Beauty and the beast, A whole new world from Aladdin, and For the first time in forever from Frozen." Mitch says. "Umm... Under the sea from The little mermaid, I can go the distance from Hercules, and Be our guest from Beauty and the beast." Scott says. "I won't say I'm in love from Hercules, Colors of the wind from Pocahontas, and Part of your world from The little Mermaid." I say listing off my favorite songs. "Ridiculous from Descendants, This is me from Camp rock, and Two worlds from Tarzan." Avi says. "Ok Man out of you from Mulan, Hakuna Matata from The Lion King, and You'll be in my heart from Tarzan." Kevin says. "So now we have 17 song for our new album. I guess we better start some arranging lets start on Something there." Scotts says. "I say that you and Mitch should do the duet." I say to them. Just then I hear a knock on the door. Avi goes to get the door and comes back in with what looks like a DVD. "What is it?" Mitch asks. Avi shrugs and puts in it the DVD player. As soon as he clicks play I regret looking.

On the TV is Skylar covered in scars and bruises. I gasp and start crying. "I thought I would give you one last look at your little girl before we disappear forever." Jeremy says. In the back ground I hear Skylar whimper. " Momma Dada." "Shut up you little brat. Your parents will never save you." He says and the screen goes black. The gang sits there stunned while sob into Avi's chest. I feel his tears hit my shoulder as he starts to cry too. "I want my baby girl back." I manage to say through tears. "And we're going to find her." Scott says. I look up and see him taking the video out of the player and walk towards the door. 'Where are you going?" I ask. "To give this to the police. I'll be back in an hour or too." Right as he leaves Greyson sits up in Mitch's arms and lets out a whine. I didn't even realize that he fell back asleep. I quickly wipe away my tears and grab him before walking into the kitchen and fixing in some milk. I walk back into the living room and hold Greyson close to me.

After about an hour Scott comes in with a small smile. "They said that the video helped them one step closer to finding her." He says. "Thanks for taking it Scooter." I say. "Anything for my little Niece." I give him a small smile. "Well I better head home to check on Tori. I'll see yall later." Kevin says. I stand up and give him a hug before he leaves. "I guess we better get going too. We need to take that list of songs to Ben so he can start figuring out promotions." Scott says while taking Mitch's hand. Again I give them a hug .

Once everyone is gone I put Greyson in the floor to play while I start of dinner. I pull out some chicken and cook it in a pan. Once it's done I make 2 plates of salad and put the chicken on it. "Babe dinners done." I yell into the living room. He walks in with Greyson and puts him in his highchair so I can feed him. "Here you go bud." I say as I give him a bite of his baby food. He smiles at me before taking a bite.

After dinner I give Greyson a bath and put him in bed. Once I'm sure he's asleep I take a quick shower then lay down on my bed with Skylar's bunny. While I'm laying there Avi comes in and wraps his are around my waist. "We'll find her soon." He says while kissing my cheek. I nod and close my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope yall like it. I have a question, do yall think I have to many fanfics?

Also check this out. This is my youth choir on our trip to Tampa. If you look close you can see me. I'm on the second to top riser on the left.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Love yall💚

Hannah