Chapter 13

Their outfits

"Ok, guys and.......go." Esther says and we walk out on stage. We start off the concert with 'Telephone.

"Hello Arlington! How is everybody?" Scott says. The crowd cheer and I smile. "Next we are going to be singing a newer song. Some of it is in Japanese so don't worry if you can't understand some of it." I say before looking at Kevin. He counts us in and we begin singing.

The crowd goes crazy. "Yall have no idea how fun that song is for us to sing." Mitch says with a laugh. "Who's ready for a Sing off throwback?" Avi says and again the crow cheers.

By the end of the song I am breathing hard and smiling. "Ok guys, ha on a second. I need a quick breather and to go grab my water bottle. Hold this." I had Avi my mic before going back stage real quick. "You ok Kit?" Esther asks. "Yeah, just remind me to talk to the guys about the dancing." She nods and I take a sip of water before heading out on stage. "Sorry guys. Can't dance as much as I use to." I say with a laugh while taking my mic back. "Just want to say thank you for coming out to our show tonight. Next we are going to be doing our Michael Jackson medley." Kevin says while getting the crowd excited.

At the end of the medley we all go climb up on our boxes. At first I have issues and Avi Notices so he climbs up on mine first then pulls me up. "Thanks Dragon." He smiles. "No problem Beautiful." He kisses my forehead before getting down and climbing up on his. "Who's ready for some 'AHA'?!?" Scott asks before counting us in.

"You guys have been amazing tonight." Mitch says. "Thank you for having us. Of all place you could have been you chose to spend your night with us." I say before looking over at Avi. "But sadly this is the last song for the night. Hope yall enjoy it." He says.

"Thank you again Arlington!" Kevin says and we all walk off stage. 

"Great job guys. Yall did amazing like every time." Esther say while we walk to the dressing rooms.  "Thanks Essy." I say before heading into my dressing room to change. When I come out with my bags and everything they are immediately taken from me. "I'll take those." Avi says before kissing my cheek. "thanks." I grab his hand and we head to the bus. While walking we stop to take a few pictures with some fans outside. I walk up to one girl and she starts crying. "You saved my life. Because of you I am 6 months free of cutting." I pull her into a hug. "Stay strong. Here if you ever need anything." I take a peice of her paper and write my numer down. "What's your name?" Addison." She replies. "Well Addison I expect to hear from you soon." I say with a smile. I go to get on the bus when I hear her yell thank you.

When I get on the bus I go take off my shoes before getting a bottle of water. "What did that girl say?" Kevin asks. I smile. "She told me she was 6 months clean from cutting because of me. I gave her my number and told her I expect to hear from her soon." I say while sitting in between  Mitch and Avi. "That's sweet." Scott says. I nod and look as itch is scrolling through his Twitter feed. While look he moves his hand and I notice something shinny on his hand. I gasp and grab his hand to find a beautiful ring.

 I gasp and grab his hand to find a beautiful ring

"Scomiche wedding?!?!" I ask excited. Mitch nods with a hge smile on his face. "Finally!!" I cheer while standing up and hugging my best friends. "Maid of honor?" Mitch asks. "Um of course!" I hug him again before jumping up and down. After a few minutes I have to sit down because I'm out of breath. "Oh, that just reminded me of something. Is there anyway we can cut off come of the dancing during our song? I'm having trouble doing all of it with out getting winded." I tell the guys. They all nod. "Of course we can. I was actually thinking about that when you went off stage earleir." Scott says. "Thanks guys." I pull out my phone and decide to call Avi's mom and talk to the twins.

"Hey Kirstie!"

"Hey Shelley. Are the twins free? I was wanting to talk to them."

"Yeah. Here I'll put you on speaker."

"Momma!" Skylar squeals.

"Hey, Baby girl. Are you being good for Mimi and Poppy?" She nods and starts to tell me everything they did today.

"We pwayed and Mimi cowored wit me."

"Did she now, what did you 2 color?"

"Pwincesses!" She cheers and I laugh.

"That sounds like fun. Can I speak to Grey? Then you can talk to Daddy. I love you baby girl."

"I wove you too Momma." I hear her passing it to Greyson.

"Mommy?"

"Hey Grey. Are you having fun?" I hear him yawn.

'Yeah."

"Are you sleepy buddy?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Sweep."

"Ok Buddy why don't you talk to Daddy then you can go to sleep. I love you."

I hand Avi the phone and he talks to Greyson for a minute until he asks to speak to speak to Skylar. While they talk I sit back and close my eyes. After a few minutes Avi is asking me something. "Hmmm?" I ask while opening my eyes. "I was asking if yall were ok to sing one more song. Skylar is asking for Light in the hallway." I nod. "Yeah of course." We all gather around the phone and start singing.

When the song is over we don't hear anything at first. Then we hear Avi's mom. "Hey guys. She fell asleep while yall were singing." I smile. "Ok Mom. Well we'll keep in touch. Love you." "Love you too. Be careful everyone." "We love you Momma K!" Everyone yells. Avi hangs up and hands me my phone. "Thanks." All of a sudden Avi groans. "What's wrong?" I ask worried. "I just remembered I have my weekly chemo tomorrow." "Oh, I'm sorry baby." I lay my head on his shoulder and play with his hand. "I'll be good. I just hate feeling so tired and everything." I nod and close my eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope yall liked it! Guess who is turning 16 Sunday!!! It's so weird last year around this time I was working on the beginning of Rather be and now I have the sequel!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall💚

Hannah