Chapter 4

Skylar^

Kirstie POV

I stand there shocked. "Where?" Is all I'm able to get out. "We saw Jeremy leaving an abandoned warehouse just over the state line to Arizona." I look over at Avi and see he has unshed tears in his eyes. "Do yall have a plan to her her back?" I ask. The officer nods. "We have a team on its way right now to get her. They are about 4 hours from the warehouse. We have everything planned out, nothing should go wrong." "Thank you." "Your welcome Mrs. Kaplan. We'll let you know the minute they get her and are on the way back. But for right now get some rest." I nod and Avi walks him to the door. When he comes back in he pulls me into a hug. "We're going to get her back." I say. He nods and I feel my shoulder become wet. I pull back and wipe his tears away. "No more tears, they're going to get her and were going to have our little girl back." He quickly wipes away the rest of his tears and nods. "Your right no more tears. Now I'm going to go get Greyson up from his nap. Why don't you call the guys and Esther and tell them what going on." "Ok." He walks up the stairs and I call Scott.

"Hello?"

"Hey Scott is Mitch there?"

"Yeah he's right here."

"Ok well put it on speaker. We got news on Skylar."

"Did they find my little Niece?" Mitch asks.

"They did. They have a team getting here right now."

"Say no more we're on our way and you can't stop us. Love you."

Before I can say anything else he hangs up. "Ok then." I say to myself. Next I call Kevin then Esther, of course I have pretty much the same conversation as when I called Scott. I put my phone down right as Avi walks downstairs. "Well I called ever one and they are all on their way. So I'm going to order a pizza." "Ok."

After I order all the pizza I go put Greyson in the tub. While I'm bathing him I hear a knock and Avi get the door. "Come on Grey lets get you changed so you can see every one." I quickly change him and go downstairs. "There he is." Esther says and takes Greyson. I laugh and sit by Avi. "So did they tell you how long until they got back?" I shake my head. "No, just that they'll call as soon as they get her." I explain. They nod and everyone becomes quiet. I decided to read over the song I'm doing with Forte so I get the music out of my purse. "What's that Kit?" Scott asks once I sit back down. "I got asked to do a Co-lab with this group Forte. So I'm looking over the music." "That's awesome. What song?" Kevin asks. "Why try." He nods and I continue to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pizza's here!" Avi shouts. I set down my paper and went to grab a piece for myself and a bottle for Greyson. "Come baby." I grab him from Esther and sit back down on the couch. He takes his bottle and sits next to me while I eat.

When he finishes he climbs down and crawls over to his toys. I smile at him before going to throw away the trash. "Hey what time is it?" I ask when I walk back into the living room. Avi looks at his phone. "Almost 8." I nod and start pacing with my head in my hand. "The officer said that the team was about 4 hours away. They should be getting there like now." I say. I see Avi get up and come over to me. "Please sit down. Even Greyson can tell your freaking out." He says while pointing to Greyson, who crawled over and is staring up at me. I sigh and pick up Greyson before sitting down. He lays his head on my chest. "Light, Dada light." He mumbles while rubbing his eyes. I look over at Avi confused. "He wants me to sing Light in the hallway." I nod. "Well why don't we give him a mini concert." Scott says. We all agree and start.

By the end of the song Greyson is asleep. I carefully get up and take him to his room. Once I am sure he is ok I walk downstairs.

I go back in the living room and see Avi isn't in here. "Where's Avi?" I ask. "He went to get the door." Esther says. I nod and sit down. "Alright thank you Officer." I hear Avi say. He walks in with a frown and tears in his eyes. "They didn't find her did they?" I say with tears. He shakes his head. I start to cry and run out the back door.

I run until I can't anymore. When I stop I look around and find myself in the middle of the woods. I sit down on the ground and just cry. "Why, why did this have to happen to my family!" I yell at nothing. "Well look what we have here." I look up and see Jeremy walk out from behind a tree. I quickly stand up but he grabs me from around my neck. He hits me up against a tree and I start to see black dots. "You can kill me, but my family will not stop until they find you and stop you." He slams me one more time and I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope yall like it!

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love yall💚

Hannah