Chapter 7

Kirstie POV

"Ok, stay right here. I have a surprise." Avi says before running into the house. I just shrug and turn to the twins, who at the moment have cake all over them.  "I think that's enough cake for you 2. I'll never be able to get yall asleep." I chuckle. Just then I hear the sliding door open. When I turn around I see a small red husky run out of the house. I gasp and bend down to pet the puppy. "And who might you be?" I look up at Avi who followed the puppy out. "This little guy is Pascal. I thought that Olaf could use a friend."

I stand back up and kiss Avi

I stand back up and kiss Avi. "He's perfect. Now help me clean the twins so they can meet Pascal." He nods and grabs Skylar from her seat while I get Greyson. We quickly clean them up and stand them up on the ground. "Look Grey, you got a new buddy." He starts clapping and tries to reach Pascal. I grab his hands and help him walk over to the puppy. He touches Pascal's fur before letting out a squeal and clapping his hands. I smile and look over at Skylar to see her looking at Pascal confused.

While playing with Pascal and Olaf I notice white flurries start to fall from the sky. My smile immediately widens and I jump up with Greyson. "Look Grey it's snowing!" I say excitedly. We all go out into the yard and start running around. It doesn't take long until it really starts coming down and the yard is covered.

 It doesn't take long until it really starts coming down and the yard is covered

"Come guys! Lets move this party into the house." I say when I notice the twins shivering. We all pile into the living room and I get Esther and Tori to help me make hot chocolate for everyone. "So how have yall been?" I ask while waiting for the water to boil. "Darrien and I have been good. We're looking at moving into a house instead of our apartment." I nod. "That's great! What about you Tori?" She gives me a small guilty smile. "Well I haven't been feeling good the past few week and went to the doctor the other day. Turns out I'm pregnant!" Esther and I both let out a squeal. "That's amazing Tori!" I yell and pull her into a hug. Once I let go I run into he living room and tackle Kevin into a hug. "I'm so happy for you Kervy!" I yell. He looks at me confused before looking up and seeing Tori with a big smile. He quickly catches on and says thank you. "Wait! What's going on?" I says really confused. "Well we weren't going to announce it yet but since Kirstie and Esther know we mind as well. Tori found out she was pregnant last week." Kevin says with a proud look on his face.

Everyone congratulated them and soon the guest started to leave. Soon the only people left are PTX. "So Kirstie how is the music video with Forte coming?" Esther asks. "Good. They actually released it yesterday. Yall wanna see?" Everyone nods and I pull up YouTube on our TV.

"That was awesome Kit." Scott says. "Thanks. I'm glad it's done though. Now we can start working on our next album." They nod. "Speaking of albums. I know yall were talking about a Disney album, but your producers called and they want yall to start working on a new Christmas album." Esther says. "Ok, lets put Disney on the back burner. What songs should we do?" Scott says. I shrug and sit back with Greyson curled up on me. "What about Coventry carol?" Avi suggest. "I've never heard of that song." Kevin says. "It's one of Avi's favorite Christmas songs." I say. Kevin nods. "Ok, so Coventry carol is one. What else?" Scott ask. "What about White Christmas?" Mitch asks. "Defiantly." I say.

We spend the next few hours deciding on song. We have 11 songs picked out,

O come, all ye faithful

God rest ye merry gentlemen

White Christmas

I'll be home for Christmas

Up on the house top

The Christmas sing-along

Coventry carol

Hallelujah

Coldest winter

Good to be bad

Merry Christmas, Happy holidays

After we have all the songs picked out our friends start to leave. "By guys see yall later." I close the door behind them and head to the kitchen. "Babe you want some coffee?" I ask when I see him coming down the stairs, from putting the twins down. "Sure." I grab the new mug I bought and fill it with coffee. "Here." I hand him the cup and sit next to him. "You didn't make any for you?" I shake my head. "No, I'm not to feeling the best right now." "Oh, I'm sorry." He says while wrapping his arm around my shoulders. We sit there for the next few minute watching the snow fall in the backyard. "What?" I look over at Avi and see him looking down at his mug confused. I smile and wait for him to figure out what his cup says. He continues to drink his coffee until it is gone. "Are you serious!?!" He asks excitedly. I nod and he kisses me. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I look over at my phone and look at the time, 10:30. "Well I'm going up to bed. You coming?" I ask while standing up. "Yeah." We walk up the stairs and into our room. I quickly change and brush my teeth before crawling under the covers. I feel the bed dip and immediately curl up to Avi's side. "Goodnight Sweetheart." "Night Dragon." I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile on my face while thinking about what is cup said.

" I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile on my face while thinking about what is cup said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall💚

Hannah