Chapter 10

A Month later

Kirstie POV

"I'll see you later Babe." I sqay as Avi gets out of the car. Today Avi is starting his first round of radiation and going to talk to the doctor about tour. "Alright. Love you."

"Love you too. Text me when you finish up." He nods and goes into the building. I let out a sigh before looking in my mirror and the tiwns. "Who's ready to go see Aunt Essy and Uncel Dar!" They both squeal. I laugh and pull out of the hospital parking lot. While Avi is in radiation I'm going to stop by the studio and go over my part for our cover of Up on the house top before getting lunch with Esther and Darrien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull up at the studio and head into our recording booth where Ethser, Ben, and Darrien are waiting. "Hey guys." "Hey Kirstie." "Aunt Essy!" Skylar yells before wiggling out of my arms. I set her down and lay Greyson, who fell asleep in the car, on the couch. "Alright lets go over this song." Ben says before handing me my music.

About an hour later we've gone over the song. "Who's ready for some lunch?" Of course the twins yell they are. I laugh and pick them up. "Where do yall want to go?" I ask Esther and Darrien. "How about Chick-Fa-La?" Esther says. "Ok, meet yall there." I head out to the car and buckle the twins in. Before I pull out I send Avi a quick text.

'Remember you're strong, you'll get through this. Thinking of you. Love you🐉💝'

I hit send and head to Chick-Fa-La.

When we get to the restaurant Esther and Darrien are waiting by the front door. We head inside and order. "Can I get 2 chicken nugget kids meals and a number 1 with sweet tea to drink?" "Would you like drinks with those kids meals?" "No thank you." "Ok your total is going to be $15.24." I hand her the money and she hands me back my change. "Thank you." "My pleasure." I take the kids to sit down and we wait for our food. Just then my phone buzzes.

'Thanks Babe. That's exactly what I needed to hear right now. Tell the twins I said Hi. I love you too💝😘😘'

I smile down at my phone. "Daddy says Hi." I tell the twins. They both smile at me before going back the talking gibberish to each other. Esther and Darrien walk over and sit down. "So what's up with baby Koop?" I ask. They both smile. "They're doing good. I went to the doctors 2 days ago and He said that I'm about 2 months along. So I'm due around July 4th." "I'm so happy for you two." "So how is baby Kaplan number 3?" Darrien asks. "Good. According to the doctor last week 'll be three month next week. Which means I'm due in June." "Our baby's are only going to be a few weeks apart which means they'll go to school together and every thing!" Esther squeals. I laugh. Just then I hear my name called. I get up and go grab our food. "Do you need help feeding the twins?" Darrien asks. "Do you mind feeding Greyson? Just tear his food in little pieces." "Ok." I hand Darrien Greyson's food and he starts tearing it up while I work on Skylar's.

"How are you holding up?" Esther asks while Darrien plays with the twins on the playset. I sigh. "Honestly I don't know. He tries to act like it's nothing for me. But I can tell he's scared which makes me scared." I say with tears in my eyes. Esther pulls me into a hug and we just stand there. "It's going to be ok. You'll see." I nod and she lets go. "Now why don't Darrien and I keep the twins so you and my brother can have time to yourselves." "Really?" She nods. "Thank you so much." "Any time. Darrien and I set up one of the rooms just for them plus we got some clothes for when they stay over." "Ok, it's official you two are Aunt and Uncle of the year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, Babies. I'm going to go get Daddy while you two hang out with Aunt Essy and Uncle Dar." I say while giving them a kiss. "Thanks again for taking them." "No problem." "Love yall." I say as I climb into my car.

When I get to the hospital I see Avi standing there waiting. I can tell that he already doesn't feel good. I pull up next to him and he climbs in. "You ok?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah, just tired." "Well Esther and Darrien took the kids. So you can go home and take a nap if you want." "Ok." I pull out of the parking lot and head home. "So I talked to the doctor about tour. He said since we caught this before it could progress to much. That as long as we take a nurse to give me my stuff once a week, it's safe for me to go." He says with a tired smile. "That's amazing Babe! I'll call Esther once we get you home and in bed." "Ok. I love you Kirstin." I look over at him. "I love you too, Avriel." Soon we are home and Avi is upstairs asleep so I call Esther.

Hey Kirst. What's up?'

"Hey Es. I have good news. Avi talked to the doctor and he said that as long as we bring a nurse to give Avi his meds every week then it is safe for him to come on tour."

'That's amazing! I'll let management know and we'll get everything set up for the nurse.'

"Thanks Es. I'll see you tomorrow when I get the kids."

'Alright I'll see you then.'

I hang up and head upstairs to Avi. I quietly change into something more comfortable, before climbing into bed. As if instinct Avi wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I smile and close my eye. Sleep taking over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope yall liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall💚

Hannah