Chapter 11

Time skip to 3 weeks later

Kirstie POV

"Come on Avi we need to go now. We still have to drop the twins with your parent and go to my ultra sound before we leave for tour tonight." I say as I try to shake my husband awake. "Mhmmm." He mumbles before turning the other way. That's when I get an idea. "Well I guess since you wont wake up I'll just have to find out the gender of Kaplan baby number 3 on my own." This gets his up. He quickly jumps out of bed before grabbing some clothes and getting in the shower. I laugh and go make sure the twins are all packed. Because of Avi's sickness we decided that we are only going to be gone for a month and a half 2 tops. So Avi and I talked about it and didn't want to get the twins of a schedule so his parents are going to watch them for us.

"Daddy!" I hear Skylar scream from her room. I run down the hall and into her room. "Daddy's in the shower. What's wrong sweet girl?" I say while picking her up and wiping her tears. "Bad sweep." She says. My heart breaks. After everything with Jeremy Skylar started having horrible nightmares. She hasn't had one in a few weeks, I thought they were gone. "Do you want Mommy to sing?" She nods and lays her head in the crook of my neck.

'We're a thousand miles from comfort. We have traveled land and see'

I start singing Rather be and gently rock her back to sleep. I'm hoping they will sleep at least another hour so I can finish getting packing. By the end of the song she is back to sleep. I carefully lay her back down and sneak out of the room.

Back in Avi and I's room I find Avi just walking out of the bathroom. "I heard Sky crying. Is everything ok?" he asks worried. I sigh. "She had another nightmare. I sang her back to sleep though. " He nods. "What time is your ultrasound?" He asks while brushing his hair. "1:00. So we need to quickly finishing packing and start heading to your parents." "Alright, lets do this." We start running around the room, making sure we have everything we need. "Do you have my phone charger?" I ask while looking through my nightstand. "Yes, phone charger, laptop charger, and portable charger." He says from the closet. "Then I think that everything we need is packed!" I cheer. Just then I hear the twins start crying at the same time. "I got Grey." I say while walking out of the room.

"Hey Baby boy. Did you sleep well?" He rubs his face and gives me a smile. "let's get you dressed, then we're going to go see Mimi and Poppy." "Mi!" He yells. I laugh and quickly change him before putting his outfit. Once he is dressed I walk over to Skylar's room and see Avi having trouble putting Sky's bow on. I also notice we put them in matching outfits.

"Here why don't I fix her bow while you hold grey

"Here why don't I fix her bow while you hold grey." I say while handing Greyson to him. I quickly tie the bow before picking her up. "Alright Kaplan crew lets get the bags in the car." I say while going to get Greyson's.

After I load his bag I set him in and play pen in the living room and grab my bags. "What do you think your doing?" Avi asks from behind me. "Taking my bags out." I say confused. "No your not. Hand them over. Your 4 months pregnant you shouldn't be carrying them." I sigh and set them down. "Fine, I guess I'll go buckle the kids up while you load." I peck his cheek and grab the kids. "Who's ready to see Mimi and Poppy!" I cheer while clicking the buckles. They both squeal and clap. Once the kids are all buckled I get in my seat and play with the radio until I come across a song I like. "Ok, everything's packed, lets go." Avi says while sitting in his seat.