Chapter 6- The Devil's Return

~The Devil's Return~

(Madison's P.O.V.)

I walked around the school's perimeter since my mom dropped me off thirty minutes earlier. What am i going to do now? I'm too lazy to drop my bag off my locker. I continued to walk around the south building until i heard a strange sound. It's coming from the room ten steps away from where i am standing. I walked over to the room and saw Luke playing a video game in a massive screen. GTA 5 to be exact. I tried to peek more until the door opened. I fell down on the floor and Luke's attention went from his video game to me.

"Are you trying to stalk me now?" he asked

"Oh my god" i whispered and face-palmed myself in embarrassment. Where the hell is my dignity?

"Come on." Luke says and took my hand. I looked up and he's right in front of me with his headphones on and controller in his other hand.

With his help, i stood up from the floor and Luke goes back to his game. I followed him back to a stool in front of the screen and watched him play.

"So, about yesterday?" he blurted out smiling

"C-can w-we uhm...forget about that?" i stutter

"Why? Once we're married we can do that all day" he smirks

"Oh gosh! You're unbelievable!" i said annoyingly and took my bag from the floor and started to walk away.

Before i could even leave, he grabbed my right hand, twirled me around and my back landed on his chest and my head on the crook of his neck. 

"W-what are you doing?" i stuttered again and squirmed under his arms trying to escape.

"Please, don't leave me again. You left me before and it took you ten years to come back" he wrapped his hands around my waist then hugged me tighter from behind and continued to play.

I nodded and stayed still. There's no point of fighting since his biceps are full of muscles and i admit, i feel safe with him.

 "What are you doing here so early?" i ask trying to make a conversation

"I don't know. Something inside me wants to go to school early. And thanks to whatever it is, i get to cuddle with you right now" he replied and looked me straight in the eyes

We continued to stare at each others eyes and Luke was leaning closer. For some reasons, my head does the same thing. I leaned closer and closer and closed my eyes to wait for his lips to touch mine when, someone ruined out moment, again.

"Luke! She's back! The devil's back!" Ashton busted the door open wearing black shorts and a white tank top? When he saw our position, he covered his mouth, "i ruined something, didn't i?"

God dammit Ashton!

"Yeah. You ruined it and you owe us big time" Luke replied and we untangled from each other.

"Who's the devil?" i ask

Ashton's eyes widen in shock, "You didn't tell her?" he asked towards Luke

"There's no point. There's nothing left." Luke says to him, "she's my everything now" Luke looks at me and held my right hand which made me blush.

"Well then, good luck! Because she's attending the school again" Ashton smirks. "Luke takes his water bottle and started drinking

"When?"

"Today." By the time Ashton replies, a mouthful of water came out of Luke's mouth and went straight towards him