Epilogue

~Epilogue~

OMFG YOU GUYS DID IT! :D YOU HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW GRATEFUL I AM OF YOU GUYS. SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERE'S THE EPILOGUE THAT YOU GUYS GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR <3 

PS. Watch out for some of the dialogues that are in BOLD like this one ;)

3 years later...

(Luke's P.O.V.)

3 years. Wow, it's been 3 years since 5 Seconds Of Summer split up.

3 years since Ashton joined another band with a bunch of his other childhood friends.

3 years since Micheal became an actor thanks to his rainbow hair.

3 years since I became a solo artist.

3 years since I last saw and heard of Calum and Madison.

3 years since I last felt my heart beat.

Many things happened in those years. Right after i lost the most important person in my life that day in the church, i spent most of my time looking for her. I tried to find her with my parents' FBI connection, a bunch of detectives and spent nearly millions of dollars for all those trips to Paris, London and Los Angeles. But then, I remembered what my mom told me. She told me about taking it easy and remember that if it was meant to be, i'll happen. Since then, I started singing alone until it got me a record deal.

Right now, I tour around the world and currently finishing my Canada tour dates

"What do you want, Ashton" i groaned

"How long has it been, huh? 3 years have past and you're still hot-headed as ever"Ashton laughed through the line.

"Ashton, it's 7 in the morning. Call me back after 3 in the afternoon"

"Oh, okay then. I guess you wouldn't want to know some information about a certain someone" he sing-songs

"What are you talking about?"

"Kayla found her, Luke! Kayla found Madison!" he cheered.

(Madison's P.O.V.)

"Madison! Your TV interview is in 20 minutes!" Marky, my manager screamed from outside my room.

"I'm coming! I'll be out soon!" i replied as i panicky put on my mascara

After that, I took my bag, check myself in the mirror for the last time and went out.

"Hurry! The limo is waiting outside!" Marky pulled my arm and dragged me to the vehicle.

"Why do i even have to do this interview anyway?" i asked him as i check my phone for any messages or missed calls

"Luke, to the studio please"

Luke..

I quickly shot my head up and looked at the limo driver. "Luke?"

"Yes sir." he replied and looked back

Oh, so it wasn't him. Whew! I am not ready to face him yet. I am not ready to tell him the truth.

"So Madison, they'll be asking you about your new designs and the fashion show you'll be hosting in Toronto. Also, they'll use your alias which is Mady Taylor" he explained

"Okay, sure."

"I saw your reaction when I said the driver's name." Marky says. "Why won't you show yourself to him. Let him know that you're still around, at least."