Chapter 30 - Goodbye?

~Goodbye?~

(Luke's P.O.V.)

3 months. In 3 months i'm going to lose the girl i love and the sad part is, i couldn't even do anything to stop it. Once again, i'm letting the most important thing in my life slip away from me. God, I'm so fucking pathetic.

I watch Madison as she runs away from me while wiping the tears coming down frm her eyes. i guess if you really love someone, you'd let that person go to the one thng that makes her happy even though you end up getting hurt. I've given her too much bullshit already. I think she deserves someone who could give her happiness unlike me who only gives her tears and pain.

(Madison's P.O.V.)

I tried to run as slowly as i can, hoping that he'd come after me and tell me that we would run away together, we'd live together and be together until the end. But, just like what happened in London, I was a fool thinking that he would actually care about me. That he'd hug me and kiss me and tell me that he's never going to let me go. God, I'm so fucking pathetic.

I went to the nearest bathroom and cried my eyes out in noe of the stalls.

"Madison?" a familiar voice said

"Kayla? or.... Katherine?"

"Yeah, it's me. Can you come out for a bit?"

I wiped the tears off my face and unlock the door to find Kayla or Katherine or whatever standing right in front of me with her arms wide open, inviting me for a hug. I quickly ran to her she held me tight.

''Why does this keep happening to me? Out of all the people, why can't i make a man love me the way i want him to?'' i sobbed on her shoulder

''That's the point. You can never teach a man to love you the way you wanted to be loved. You have to wait for him to do it in his own way in his own time,'' she paused, ''That's the saddest part of being a girl''

 "I don't know what to do anymore."

"Do you still love Luke? Between one of them, who's face would you like to see everyday you wake up, who's body would you like to hold you when you're down and who's affection would you like to feel when you wanted to be loved. Those are the questions you have to ask yourself. Don't think about hurting one of them by chosing because if it goes too far, you'll end up hurting all 3 of you."

"I know that but, i just couldn't bring myself to choose."

 "So what are you going to do now?"

I wiped the tears that are falling down my cheek and fixed myself. "I'll go with the wedding. I'll have a good life with Calum and Luke is surely giong to find another girl. I mean, how hard can it be? He has girls falling in line, waiting to be his girlfriend."

"Is that your final decision?" she asked

"No" i replied. "It's my responsibility"

And with that, i stepped out of the bathroom to go meet with my fiance.

"Calum!" i waved at him as soon as i found him. He was holding two ice cream cones

"Where were you? I was starting to think you left or you got kidnapped by someone!"

"Nah, I'm all good. I went to the bathroom and bumped into Kayla. Then you know, we got into a little bit of catching up" i smiled as he hands me an ice cream cone.

"Catching up? In the bathroom?" he asked. "No wonder girls take so long in the bathroom" he whispers to himself and i giggled in response.

~~~~~~~