Chapter 28 - Plans

~Plans~

(Luke's P.O.V.)

The next day after the shocking moment last night, i head to school early to meet up with Ashton in the Music room to plan for the upcoming school carnival.

I entered to room and noticed that Ashton's bag was already on the floor. I scanned around finding him singing inside the sound proof booth. I walked towards the control board and pressed the speaker button. Suddenly, Ashton's voice fills the room:

 "I just had sex! And it felt so good!"

"What the fuck, man!" i laugh and sat on one of the chairs

"Yeah, yeah"

"So, what do we do?"

Ashton grabs his nerdy glasses, wore them and gave me a pad of paper and a pen, "Okay, do you remember the first time you saw her? What was the first thing you felt?"

I raised my eyebrow, "Hatred."

"What?!"

"We hated each other, remember? She called me a jerk!"

He sighed in response, "Oh right. How about you just write the things you feel about her. The things about her that make you happy, the things you like about her and most especially, the things about her that makes you crazy in love with her"

"Okay, how does that help me?"

"Say these things to her when i get her to be alone with you"

"Uhm... sure." i answered and started writing words on the paper.

(Madison's P.O.V.)

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. I sat up and felt a massive pain in my head.

"Ah shit" i muttered under my breath and rubbed my temples

"Guess who's awake" a voice said. "You really need to lay off the drinking"

I groaned and called Chris

"Chris! The voices in my head are back again! God dammit!" i shouted and laid back down

"It's me, babe" I heard a chuckle

I opened my eyes and looked around, finding Calum by the door holding a bowl. He's wearing the school uniform and may i just add, he's looking extra hot today with his tie loosely hanging around his neck nd his shirt with the first 3 buttons undone.

"How'd you get in here?" i asked his and i sat up straight

"You look pretty" he smiled and walked towards the bed

"Oh please, no one wakes up pretty. Those things only happen in the movies"

"Nah, you're still pretty to me. Soup?" he offered

"Yeah, sure" i replied, "My headache is killing me" i whined

"I know. How about we don't go to school today?"

"I'd like that but, i'll just be bored here for the rest of the day"

"Hmm" he placed the bowl on the table, "How about, i stay here with you, watch Mean Girls, order pizza or Chinese food and probably cook bacon" he smiles widely and jumped on my bed.

"I like where you're going but, you still haven't answered my question, how'd you get in here?"

"Finn saw me and opened the door." he answered and got up. "I'm just gonna go change into something comfortable. Be back in 10 minutes" he exits the room and i quickly ran to the bathroom.