Chapter 5

Friday
Tris's P.O.V

Today's Friday and today is the party. I don't even know what I'm going to wear! The last bell rang and kids started to run towards the exit.

I close up my locker and making sure that I closed the lock completely. When I turn around I bump into someone and before I could fall, they catch me. I had my eyes closed and I open my eyes only to be met with ocean blue eyes.

My breath hitches. "Hi Four." I whisper or at least I think I did. He brings me back to my feet and hugs me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you fall." I pull back." It's okay." We drop down at the same time to pick up my books and we touch hands. It felt like...fireworks. I know it's cliché.

I start to blush and continue picking up my belongs. "Are you going to the party?" I start blushing harder. "Yes I am. Are you?" You are so stupid for asking that! Of course he is. "Yeah I am. I'll see you there." And before he leaves he kisses me on the cheek and walking away. Best moment ever.

>>

"Omg!" Christina screeches. I'm at Christina's house getting ready while Uriah is at Zeke's house. "Calm down!" I tell her laughing. "How can u be so calm about this!?"  "Why do you think I was calm? I was trying not to fricken fangirl!" I finish putting mascara on and I look at my makeup. It's really simple and just the way I like it.

Christina wanted to do cake face makeup but I want simple. Not to hide the real you but to show the real you.
I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom. I change and then I run back into her room so she can start my hair.

>>

We arrive at  Zeke's house. It's really big. I don't really remember their house being that big. We step out the car and walk to the front door. I open the door and it's like a movie in here. Drunk teens, horny teens, dope teens, goth teens and etc.

I go straight towards the kitchen and grab me a Pesi. "Hey." I turn and there's Four in nothing but black shirt and dark blue jeans. "Hi." I say. "Zeke and Uriah are down stairs, their about the start Candor or Dauntless. Help me find the rest of the gang?" I nod and he grabs my hand.

Out of nowhere and girl come up to Four. "Nita please move." He says calmly. "Let's go up stairs." She slurs biting her lip. "Nita understand that I don't like you now please move.
"I will get you just watch out Four."
She slurs while walking away. Nita looks at me with hate and she sticks up the finger. So I stick both of mine up and smirk.

And it gets me thinking...
I wonder if they had a past and he's just using me to get her jealous...

>>

Hey guys so I updated again and hopefully I can update a lot more! Check out my other books that would be awesome!❤️ FourTris will happen soon!❤️