Chapter 7

Tris's P.O.V

I almost just kissed Four. I went down the hall looking for a bathroom. When I open a door I see two people making out. "OH MY GOD! IM SO SORRY!" I shut the door quickly and walk further down.

I open the door and nobody is there. I shut the door and sigh in relief. I start doing my happy dance and start jumping all around. I really do like Four but he can be using me and like someone else. But I really do like him.

I stop dancing and use the bathroom then I fix myself up before heading downstairs.

>>

      When I get downstairs I see the gang and couple of people that I don't really know. I sit at the sofa with Uriah and Marlene. I open the cooler and grab a pesi. "Alright quiet down please. Now let's play candor or dauntless! Now Tris, I know that you don't really know how to play so... I you say dauntless then you do it but if you say no you have to take an piece of your clothes off."

"And if you say candor and you do it and if you say no then take a piece of clothing off." say Tobias. I blush hard, wishing I could disappear.

"Tris! Candor or Dauntless?" I look at Tobias with an evil stare. "Candor." He looks at Christina, then gives her a look and then looks back at me.

"Tell us about your background." I look quickly at Uriah. He shakes his head so fast that it might fall off. I look down sadly because I want to tell them that we've been alive and just hiding away. "I rather not." I smile slightly at Tobias, and I take my shirt off and watch the other ask people 'Candor or Dauntless'.

>>

I know it's been very long since i update and that i have you guys such a small update, but i promise that i will keep updating when i can!!❤️❤️