[deux]

HOSEOK
13:18

Hoseok genuinely enjoyed watching the boy from afar. He truly admired watching the way his deep chocolate skin, glowed underneath the blazing like titan fiery wheel in the sky above.

His skin was richened to a blessing.

Skin so unlike the pale beams that glistened down -- splashing against the rich mellow meadow soils, but yet as equally beautiful and consuming.

Hoseok adored the dark sea of tight curls that laid onto his head, how they would so elegantly bounce on his head over the slightest of careful movements and cool breezes. Further so, whenever a curl would ever so often shy it's way into his vision, he would breathlessly blow as an attempt to push away the burden curl out of his vision. Although, usually failing, it caused him to knit his dark-brows together and crinkle his slightly imperfect crooked button nose ever so cutely at his failed attempt.

Orbs as inky and stormy as night-itself -- though held so much brightness and intelligence. They seemed to absorb the beauty of the universe. Not once taking all for granted, as if all could change in an blink of an eye. That accompanied itself by various other strong set features; a sharp jawline, and moist plump lips.

Kissable lips.

His torso was rather slim for his rather impressive height. Broad shoulders, connected themselves to visible collarbones, yet not at all to the point of unhealthiness. His bare chest glowed underneath the blistering sunlit, just like the rest of his glowing features. A thin trail of dark hairs sprinkled down past his bellybutton, quickly escaping beneath his cotton shorts. And finally, a pair of slim, although gorgeously toned long legs. Ones that could easily stretch on for eternity.

Body, as if it had been sculpted by the gods.

If there had been perfection within this imperfect universe, he was surely an example of it.

While others Hoseok had personally known and admired, obsessed over an unhealthy fare complexion, tainting their skins with various expensive and sinful creams -- this boy seemed proud of his skin. Though, as if nothing could ever affect his state of mind.

Hoseok truly admired that.

But there shouldn't be shame to show your true melanin, right?

Then why did our society force down our throats, further shunning us, that the only way to mirror "beauty" was to desire and achieve, something that we weren't born with. 

And yet, why did I fall for it every time...?

---
Had to rewrite this chapter sense I lost it the first time, ew, but this chapter is a bit longer than the last chapter. So anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed my sucky writing once again !!