[six]

HOSEOK
14:16

Today was different

Today was different.

Today he watched tears pool into the dark orbs of a peaceful boy -- causing them to shimmer under the golden sun, as they spilled free of his thick lashes, and ran down painting his soft cheek. He swept them away quickly, however, almost as from fear of them reaching the innocent soils. Though, as if not wanting to taint them with his salty tears.

Though, but those tears stained his soul, they stained the universe whole.

His eyes were a spiral of restless and raw emotions. His facial features mimicked pure conflict, his face tightened and a tick slowly appeared in his jaw. He quickly squeezed his eyes closed tightly, as if trying to block out all of his current emotions.

Silence.

A final lone tear spilled free of his his closed lids, and a silent sob escaped his dried lips. Than magically his features slowly became relaxed, ceased of emotions. His brows unknitted from each other as he let out a shaky breath, causing his chest to rise and fall. He finally forced his eyes open, which were now bloodshot, his dark lashes were moist from the tears that now clung and dried to his warm cheeks.

Yet, hoseok knew it had only resided.

The sky was no longer pure shades of calming blues, the sun was now cloaked by heaviness and foreshadowing darkness. A storm slowly brewed itself over the lands and began to tarnish the air further. Almost as if his sudden emotions had conflicted nature, and nature slowly had became as restless as himself.

Today he had witnessed something.

Today he had witnessed a truly broken boy; deteriorating in utter silence, as if his body was a temple crumbling from the inside, the foundation he was once built upon slowly had began to rot. He was built on unstable ground, a man built to fall. Destined from the beginning to be destroyed.

Yet hoseok wouldn't allow that, he certainly would not.

All that was left of him was his miserable soul of woe as it struggled to keep afloat. Hoseok planned to pull him from this deep sea of woe and despondency. Grasp him with both hands opened wide, and pull him to the surface once again. Even if it truly meant dragging himself down, also.

Hoseok wanted to remind him the world was beautiful once more and so was he. He wanted to hold him close and witness flowers of joy blooming in his heart, a garden flourishing with life inside of him as he slowly felt beautiful again.

Though until then, the sky's shall weep with him.

---
This book is lowkey flopping lmao, probably because it isn't your "typical" straight or bts ship fic, nor smut like I usually write but idc, since I actually prefer writing these types of stories tbh.