[cinq]

EDDIE
17:19

[LETTER FORMATE THREE]

Dear Dad,

I broke down today... Well, that seems to be recurring a lot lately, funny right? I guess I'm truly a weak faggot like everyone says. Mom would certainly be scolding me right now for saying that... She dislikes that word, she said you did too, I'm sorry.

You know Mom always blamed my softness on you, huh? She always told me I was so much like you it was beyond crazy. When you first left us, I knew it pained her to look at me because I reminded her so much of you. Every detail of you, she'd say. I didn't fully understand it at the time though, since I was still so young and naive, so it always pained me. It still does, though not so greatly.

You wore your heart on your sleeve and you cared for people far too much for your own good -- so much like myself. Yet, how did you manage to stay so strong? How did you manage to stay so strong within a world with such potent hatred? I wish you would had told me that before Dad.

You know, I've been thinking of wanting to finally meet you recently... But Mom is the only one holding me back at this point, not like I'd dare to admit it to her though. Surely, nobody else would care. I know the bigoted kids at school would probably throw some sort of celebration, so would Moms boyfriend. Sick fuck, I truly hate him... I know she isn't truly happy with him -- I hear moms cries nearly every night as she wishes you back as he drunkly barks at her. She misses you dad, she really does... We both do.

Goodbye Dad... Until then.

— E.

---

This is the final letter for awhile, which is also the final hint until then. Although I believe it's fairly easy to guess at what I'm hinting towards, it won't be completely revealed until later. So, feel free to comment what y'all think.