[quatre]

EDDIE
16:24

[LETTER FORMATE TWO]

Dear Dad,

Another one of our innocent brothers were killed again today... I've honestly lost count as to how many there has been the past few months, it's truly sickening. The man had a loving family back at home too, you know? Two children and a wife. Now, two young children are going to grow up without a father. One of the few memories they'll have of their caring father is his murder, and now their gonna be forced to live in a society were one tolerates their fathers murderer.

--

It's been happening a lot lately, Dad. Everything is a complete mess -- it's just plain horrid. I don't know what to do, you would know what to do right...?

You wouldn't guess what their bullshit excuse was again this time? "they were scared" they said, "it was an accident" they said. Nothing changes. Now because of their careless un-rational actions, another innocent unarmed black man has lost his beautiful life in the arms of another white man. It's utterly disgusting.

Dad, Mom bawled today after hearing the news. Everyone clearly has become consumed with the feelings of dread and stress over these past few months. Grandma told me this is the most Mom has cried since that day.... It had reminded her of- [Unfinished Sentence]

— E.

---

I've been hinting towards something important in Eddie's past two letters, I forgot to mention in the last chapter, so if y'all wanna guess, if you've noticed something strange, etc. comment below (:

Btw, the unfinished sentence at the end is intended.