Adopted

See that girl with blue eyes and red dyed hair?

That's me!

Lilac Mia Summers, the 16 year old that has no parents and lives in the worst orphanage ever.

Mrs Sunny's Home for Girls. All the girls here are bitchy, snobby and rude girls, who act nice to the parents adopting so theh have a higher chance of being adopted. The last two people that wanted to adopt me would second guess cause of how I dress from how the others dress. I could look girly but since all I'm given is old clothes I can't.

"Come on, Freak!" Yells Mrs Sunny. I sigh getting up getting dress.

That's my outfit but a little more dirty, the pocket knife was a gift from my uncle before he went to war

That's my outfit but a little more dirty, the pocket knife was a gift from my uncle before he went to war. Then I have a iPod and earbubs from my parents when I turned 10. The necklace I got from my older sister before she died of cancer. Then the bag is just my bag...

I go out of my room, I'm shoved into the wal as one the girls run by in the brightest most puffy dress I have seen. "Out of my way Freak show!" She yells, that would be Daisy Fisher....

I'm not gonna lie, she's pretty. Natural Brown hair, dark eyes, white skin, and she was slinny and tall. She's 17, and probably the bitchest one here.

I sigh rubbing my head. It now hurt after bumping into the door frame. I put out my earbubs and listen to Carry On My Wayward Son by Kanas, my favorite not to mention they use it in Supernatural!!!! I was so happy when I hear it!

I walk down stairs as Mrs Sunny says," Okay girls. This man want a girl around 16." Some girls leave, all there was left. Was me, Daisy, Fern, Rose, Lee, and Katie. Oh and the twins, Bonnie and Bella.

I sigh sticking in my other earbub knowing I'm not going to get picked, he will chose one the snobby pretty girls and then when they all the other girls will blame for not being picked when I have nothing to do with.

I was too busy to near Mrs Sunny was straying to get my attention, she looked real red. "Lilac!" She snaps, I jump startled. The girls snicker. I put my earbubs away. "This man would lile to speak with you now" she says with disgust. I shrug walking in. I look up, I gasp.

That man was......

Jensen Freaking Ankles! Oh my Chuck....

"Hi Lilac, right" he ask. I nod dumbfounded. "I'm Jensen Ankles" he smiles, wow this like the best day of my life....

"I know" I say smiling. Wow I said so creepy...

"Fan?" He asks, I nod. "I'm a big fan of Supernatural" I smile.

"Favorite character and season" he ask, he seemed more interested in me than the other girls, that made me happy. Maybe this is my chance!

"Um Dean and season 4" I say.

"Why that season?"

"Cause Dean came back, I was so happy when I saw the trailer. I had tears." I say honestly.

He nods thinking. I get up and leave, Mrs Sunny walks in to talk to him. I smile walking away, I might I have a shot at getting adopted...

"What are you smiling about, Weirdo" asks Bella.

"None of your business" I snap, they push me down and start kicking me. I groan, as they kick me on my stomach. Then they leave as Mrs Sunny comes and sees but doesn't care....

"Lilac, go pack your things. Your leaving" she says with disgust. The girls start to whine and yell. I just smiling getting up I run to my room ignoring the pain in my side. I pack my things, I was leaving hell! Goodbye Lucifer!

This day is getting better and better and better!

I finally finish, I run back to Jensen who's waiting. I see the other girls who are glaring hard. I didn't care, all I could was smile. "Ready" he asks. I nod smiling so big, my face hurt.

We walk out to a limo, we get in. "Where we going" I ask looking around. He chuckles,"To set."

"Of Supernatural?!" I ask. He nods.

"Wow." I squeal.

"So Lilac do you have any nicknames" he ask.

"Lily." I say.

"Okay Lily, tell me more about yourself" he says.

"Well I'm 16, I love supernatural and The Flash. I love to sing and act and write. When I grow up I hope to become a writer or be an actress. I love children, hanging with friends, and messing around." I say.

"I think you'll fit just fine in our family" he smiles, I return it.
Things are coming my way, it looks....