Scar???

^^Scar^^
A.n: Another spot has been taken, only one left. This was taken by pinkemo1212 enjoy!

Outfit;

I was at the store when I bumped into somone, I look up saying sorry, but it came out like "Sorryyyyyyyy

I was at the store when I bumped into somone, I look up saying sorry, but it came out like "Sorryyyyyyyy...Scar?" I ask shocked. She looks at me, shocked just as much as me. "Lils?" I nod. "Holy crap, kid where have you been? Nikki told me you were adopted by this fancy guy? Is it true" she asks, we talk. "Yea and it turns out he's my godfather" I whisper. "I'm gald but hey I gotta go, so bye" she hurries away. "Wait! Scar!" I yell, she disappears in the crowd of people. I frown...

Scarlet Matt, also know as Scar was the oldest at the orphanage before she escaped. They let her leave, we don't know why. They just did. She was rude and tuff but was only nice to me and Nikki, her little sister who's 7. Scar is 17, I think she's turning 18 soon. Mmmm, Jared and Gen were thinking of adopting two girls. Mmmm...

I walk back home I stop at the park and see my friend, Olive. "Olive!" I run over and see she's here with her brother. They were skating on skateboards. "Oh hey Lily, hows it going" she asks.

"Its good what ya doing" I ask. "Skating" she simply says shrugging.

"I was wondering if you like to come over for a um" I trail off.

"A sleepover?" She asks smiling

"Yea that" I nod pointing to her.

"Let me ask" she looks over to her brothers "Hey Johnny, can I go to Lily's ?" She yells asking.

"Sure but be home by 10 tomorrow" he yells back. "Okay come on" I smile. We walk to the house which wasn't far. We walk. "Mom! Dad! JJ, I'm home!" I yell. JJ comes running into my arms "Sissy, guess what" she says. "What, munchkin" I ask using her nickname. "I can sing my ABC's, would you like to hear them" she asks.

"Not right now but how about later when uncle Jared, Aunt gen, and the boys are over" I ask, she nods then sees Olive and hides her face in my neck. "Whos that" she whispers. "JJ meet my friend Olive. Olive my baby sister JJ" I introduce them. "Hi JJ" cooes Olive. "Hi" squeaks JJ. JJ runs to find Mom. "Sorry about her, she's usually not shy around peopl" I say. "Its okay" she shrugs. "Wanna go swimming" I ask smiling. "But I don't..." She starts.

"I have some you could use" I smile. "Sure what the heck" she smiles. We go to my room and change into;

 We go to my room and change into;

We go to the pool. I take off my sandals, I run and jump,"Whooooooooa!" I hit the the water, I'm underwater, I swim around before popping up again. "Man that felt great" I smile as Olive jumps in splashing me, I laugh as she pops up as well.

We swimmed for hours, when Mom and JJ join. "Sissy caught me?" She asks. I nod. She seqeuls, she had on a cute swimming suit and floties on her arm. She jumps in and I caught her, she laughs. Mom smiles for going to the hot tube. We swim for another hour, then go inside after drying. We change in some pjs then me and Olive fall asleep to a movie called "Good Burger".